||1||

2015.07.12

I was sitting on a swing at the park thinking about what just happened.

I got home from work going into me and Jungkooks apartment. Hearing grunts I walked down the hall and saw Jungkook with another person who was my best friend Tae. They tried to make up excuses but I didn't listen.

Here I am still sitting at a swing all alone. It was still mid afternoon and kids were playing at the playground in front of me.

A little boy who looked around 5 walked up to me.

"Excuse me mister why are you sad?" He said looking at my face.

"Well something happened." I said

"Like what?"

"Something I hope that won't happen to you."

"Well don't cry eomma says pretty people shouldn't cry." The little kid said wiping my tears away.

"By the way I'm Yugyeom." He said smiling holding his little hand out.

"Hi Yugyeom I'm Jimin." I said shaking his smaller hand.

"YUGYEOM."

"Oh well that's me I have to go bye Jimin hyung." Yugyeom said hugging me and running off to his eomma.

"Bye Yugyeom."

Alone again I decide to call my friend Jin.

"Hey Jin."

"Hi Jimin, what's going on?"

"Um well can you come pick me up please?"

"Yeah sure Namjoon is going to be with me is that okay?"

"Yeah I'm at the park."

"Okay I will be there bye Chim."

"Bye."

I smiled at the nickname Jin called me. Waiting for Jin I go on my phone and play games until he gets here.

here is a short ass chapter because I'm lazy u see the namjin part tho and vkook ooooooooh ok peace bros