||19||

We were outside of Jimin's apartment building still talking. He was rambling about his job at the grocery store and other things. But I was looking at him. His eyes scrunched up into a crescent shape, full pink lips moving as he spoke, and his dyed black hair falling over his face. Jimin didn't seem to notice me staring at him until he looked at me as if he asked me a question.

"What?" I blurted  out not knowing why he was staring at me.

"I asked you a question, were you not listening to me at all?" Jimin asked seeming sad.

"I'm sorry Jimin." I say as I wrap my arms around his smaller body.

Jimin snuggled into my chest wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm tired." He said with a yawn.

"Lets go inside and you can sleep." I say forcing his tired body to walk.

"I don't want to walk up stairs. I'm tired and my knee hurts." Jimin whines.

"Get on my back, I'll carry you up." I say crouching so he can get on.

He hops on my back and holds on to my shoulders. I make my way to the stairs and up to the 3rd floor.

"Fuck, Jimin why do you have to live on the 3rd floor?" I say short of breathe.

"The view is nice from the balcony."

~~I forgot what color his hair was so I made it black.~~