||7||

(Okay real chapter now)

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

It was 10:13 and I had a job to go to. I actually had a job and I was late. I quickly got up and ran into my bathroom trying to brush my teeth and hair at the same time. (JIMIM TIME)

After that was done I ran into my closet and picked a random outfit not caring if they matched. Surprisingly they did.

I sprinted out of my room into the living room going to the closet pulling out my converse. I struggled putting them on as I wobbled around trying to get my things together.

Jin was up and was sitting at the table drinking tea and watching his phone.

"Hey Jimin, you're going to be late again." Jin said sipping his tea.
(Insert meme)

"I know mom." I said sarcastically.

"Well when I was your age I was always on time." Jin said staring at me.

"Okay, cool." I said grabbing my stuff and walking out.

"See you later Jin."

"Yeah bye bye, be safe, wear a..."
(😉😉)

"YAAAAAAAAA!" I said yelled cutting off Jin closing the door.

I walked out feeling the cool winter breeze against my face. Looking around I see people walking out of the building. I followed going towards where I work.

I work at a grocery store. Sad right but at least I make money.

I arrive going to the back of the store towards the work room. Checking in I put my stuff away into the little locker they provide for us.

I put on the ugly vest that is required for us employees and go to the front again to the registers.

I go to number 13 turning on the light and wait for people.

The store wasn't that busy today and I was bored out of my mind. I was playing with the cash register by counting the money and stacking the coins. But my chubby little cursed hands clicked a button and the register closed on my hand.

"FUCKING HELL THAT HURT LIKE IT DID WHEN I CAME UP FROM HELL!!" I half-shouted remembering I was at work.

"Whoa you curse a lot for a little person." some deep voice said.

I looked up seeing Yoongi.

"Hi Yoongi." I said trying to wave the hand I hurt.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi said worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said smiling at him.

"Okay well I need to buy these please." He said putting his stuff on the table.

"Yeah okay."

I looked at what he bought.

Ice cream. Suga Kookies. Chocolate. More ice cream. And alcohol. (Hehe get it)

"Wow, what's this for." I asked curiously.

"Well my friend broke up with his girlfriend so." Yoongi said shyly rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah we've all been there." I said

"Your total is $19.95." I said bagging his items. (1995 when my bae was born)

He handed me a $50.

Damn this boy must be rich. I thought to myself.

"Okay here's your change, $30.05." I said trying to hand him his money.
(I did the math for this shit)

"No keep it." He said pushing my hand back towards me.

"But..."

"No, keep it Jimin it's okay." He said.

"Okay well, thanks Yoongi."

"Your welcome, well I have to go. Text you later, okay?" He said grabbing his bags and walking away backwards.

"Yeah okay, bye Yoongi."

"Bye Jimin." Yoongi said waving and walking out of the store.

(Oh my gosh I updated okay I'm sorry I have school, volleyball, and I've been sick I will try to update as much as I can. Okay well vote plz Im a desperate fan. 😂 okay BYE BYE 💖💖)