||12||

We made it inside the hospital. I limped with Jungkook by my side going to the front desk.

"Hello, what are you here for?" A lady asked me.

"Um, well I fell and when I fell I hit my knee and it hurt really bad." I said quietly.

"Okay, just sign in and a nurse will call you to take you back to a room." She said handing me a clipboard with a pen.

"Okay thank you." I said smiling. Jungkook took the clipboard from me and helped me sit down.

First Name: Jimin
Last Name: Park
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Phone #: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Address: 2854 N Busan Ave. Apt. 1013
Allergies: None

I finished and put the clipboard down. I looked over to my side to see Jungkook on his phone. I tapped on his shoulder asking him to take the clipboard back to the lady.

He nodded taking the board back and sitting back down.

"Hey, Jungkook." I asked poking his cheek.

"What."

"Do you think we would still be together if what happened didn't happen." I asked curious what he would say.

"Hm. I think we would." He said looking at me.

"Okay." I say looking in front of me.

My knee really hurt and I was getting impatient. Jungkook seemed to notice and asked me if I wanted to watch a movie on his phone. I said yes and he put on "Iron Man".

I should've known Iron Man was his favorite superhero movie. We watched it over and over many times. Soon a lady walked out and I heard my name being called.

"Park Jimin." She said looking at the clipboard.

"Lets go Jimin." Jungkook said helping me up.

I limped over to the lady.

"Hello Jimin I saw that you hurt your knee. Do you need a wheelchair?" She asked me.

"Yes please."

"Okay wait here." She said walking around the corner.

She came back with the wheelchair and I sat down.

"Follow me please." She said walking away again.

Jungkook pushed the chair following the lady. We made it to the room and I sat down on the bed there.

"Okay Jimin, in order for me to see your knee could you take off your pants?" She said seriously.

"Um, y-yeah." I said nervously. Jungkook was here and it was awkward.

"I'll go wait outside the room." Jungkook said walking out.

I took off my pants feeling exposed to this woman I just met.

"Here." She said handing me a blanket.

I covered my boxers with the blanket keeping my knee uncovered.

"Wow. Your knee is bruised up. Okay Jimin I'm going to move your knee around and just tell me when it hurts." She says.