||13||

I made it to the bathroom only to hear a thud in the living room. Me being me I thought Yoongi just hit his foot or knee on the coffee table. So I didn't go see what actually happened.

I took my time in the bathroom thinking about what the hell was happening and what I should do. I could let Yoongi sleep on the couch and explain himself tomorrow, or I could chase him out and sleep on it.

The first option seemed better. I limped down the hall into the living room where I left Yoongi. The first thing I notice is that the pack of beer is not on the coffee table anymore and it is very quiet. Turning to the right I see a blonde head of hair peeking out behind the couch.

"Holy shit."

Did Yoongi pass out? Is that what the thud was?

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YOONGI COULD BE DEAD OR SOMETHING." I yelled to myself.

But then I remembered what happened earlier. Yoongi called me a slut and caused trouble. Should I even help this little shit?

Debating on whether or not I should help him I heard a loud groan. There Yoongi was, regaining consciousness while I stood by the couch.

"Ah fuck." He muttered.

"My damn head hurts like a bitch." Yoongi complained to himself.

"Well it fucking should considering how drunk you were." I say gaining his attention.

"J-Jimin?" Where am I?" He asked looking confused.

"Well you dumbass you are at my apartment." I say looking at my nails.

"How the fuck did I get here?" He said falling onto the couch.

"I don't know I never showed you where I lived or gave you my address." I said curious.

"Uh I don't remember anything so I can't say how I got here."

This man doesn't know how he got here or remembers what he did.

"Ah, my head is killing me." Yoongi said holding his head.

"You want some food? I can make you ramen." I offered.

"Can you make hangover soup?"

"Yoongi. Do you think I will go through the effort of cooking a soup at 3:37 am just for you?" I asked.

"Well, yeah." He shrugged.

"Well your wrong. Do you want ramen or not?" I asked getting impatient.

"Yeah."

I went to the kitchen and prepared the ramen for Yoongi and I.

I got out a pot and filled it with water, turning on the stove. Placing the pot on the stove I got the packets of ramen. Soon the water started to boil and I grabbed the packet of ramen and dumped the noodles in carelessly. The water popped up and burned my hand.

"AH FUCK THAT'S HOT." I shouted not caring that the neighbors could probably hear me.

Yoongi sprinted into the kitchen, turned on the sink and grabbed my hand putting it in the water.

"You need to be more careful Jimin." He said still holding my hand.

He turned off the sink and inspected my hand. It was pink and it hurts. He looked up at me staring into my eyes.

"Please be more careful Jimin I don't want you getting hurt." He kissed my hand putting it down and walked out of the kitchen.

Well damn Yoongi left me in the kitchen as a blushing mess. I got distracted from the food until I could smell something burning behind me.  Turning around I see that I left the plastic pack on the stove and it was on fire.

"HOLY SHIT! FIRE!" I yelled.

Yoongi once again ran in the kitchen taking the bowl of fruits, dumping out the fruits and filling it with water before pouring it on the little fire.

"Oh my god Jimin. You don't belong in a kitchen."

"Ah damn the noodles are over cooked." I pouted.

"You almost set your house on fire and your sad about your noodles being overcooked?"

"Yeah, I worked hard on those noodles."

"Lets just order something." Yoongi suggested.

"What's open at 4 in the morning?"

"I don't know...McDonalds?" He said.

"I guess so, but your buying cause of what you said to me earlier and you are explaining what happened." I said grabbing the apartment keys.

"Okay, I'll try to explain everything I remember."

"Okay lets go."