||9||

Jimin POV
It was almost time for me to get off my shift. I was so done with people. One lady annoyed the hell out of me trying to get lower prices on her food.

Other than that it was boring as fuck. I wanted to go home and lay in my bed and read fan fictions while eating junk food.

Yoongi is supposed to come see me soon. I wonder who his friend is that he got all them at stuff for. I had a weird feeling in my stomach. Was I jealous over a boy I hadn't even met.

Shaking that feeling off I looked at my phone realizing it was 12:31. My shift ended a minute ago.

Jackson the person who is supposed to work after me walks in and looks at me.

"Ah, Jimin you have successfully finished going through hell." He said laughing.

"Yeah, I'm free now." I yelled extending my arms out running to the back room.

As I was running I could hear Jackson laughing. I ran to the back and got my stuff clocking out.

Walking out I decided I would get in-n-out. I walked over there because I didn't have a damn car. I was too poor.

It was slightly cold and all I was wearing was black jeans, my boots, and a black oversized sweater.

I sped walked to the entrance and opened the door. Once I was inside I walked over to the register and a nice looking man greeted me.

"Hello, my name is Mark what would you like to order?" Mark said smiling at me.

"Um, can I get the burger meal with strawberry milkshake please." I said still looking at the menu.

"Yeah, your total is $9.25."

I handed him a $10 bill.

"Okay, your order number is 31." Mark said handing me a number.

"Okay thank you." I said taking the number and walking to an empty seat. I chose the one by the window.

I went on all my social medias liking famous peoples pictures and following a band called Day6.

I didn't realize they called my number until somebody tapped my shoulder. I looked up seeing Mark with my food in regular clothes.

"Hi." Mark said.

"I have your food." He said setting down my food.

"Mind if I sit here I just got off work and ordered something." Mark said awkwardly standing.

"Yeah sure." I said smiling slightly.

"Okay thanks..."

"Jimin, my name is Park Jimin."

"Well thanks Jimin, my name is Mark Tuan." He said with a big smile.

"Cool."

Me and Mark talked until he got his food and came back. I started eating mine with him.

"So Jimin, you got a girlfriend?" Mark asked taking a bite out of his burger.

"No." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Me either." He said.

"But I got myself a boyfriend." He said proudly.

"Really, what's his name." I asked curiously.

"Jackson, Jackson Wang."

Jackson? Like the Jackson that just started his shift after mine?

"Really, does he work today." I asked.

"Yeah, he works at the supermarket near by." Mark said looking at me.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"Oh well I know him, I just got off and Jackson took over for me." I said finishing my shake.

"Really, you know Jackson." Mark said excitedly.

"Yup, you chose well." I said giggling.

"Yes I did." Mark said also giggling.

Me and Mark talked for a while.

I didn't realize that someone was watching me the whole time.