||3||

2015.07.15

We made it to in and out I ordered a burger and a strawberry milkshake. (this taste bomb)

Jin and Namjoon ordered their meals and we sat down at a table.

"Hey Jimin what happened?" Jin asked seriously.

"Um well I caught Jungkook cheating on me and yeah." I said trying not to cry.

"Jungkook! That little shit I'll teach him not to cheat on my little chim chim." Jin said looking like he was ready to beat someone.

"Damn princess calm down." Namjoon said.

When Namjoon said that I choked on my drink. Staring at Jin I can see him blushing and looking away from me and Namjoon.

"Opps sorry Jimin didn't mean to say that." Namjoon said while smirking.

"You are horrible you know that." Jin said smacking him on the arm.

"But you love me."

"Yes I do."

I felt uncomfortable and sad seeing Jin and Namjoon acting all lovey dovey.

"Oh I'm sorry Jimin."

"It's fine." I said trying to force a smile.

"So Jimin who did Jungkook cheat on you with?" Namjoon said curiously.

"Order 691 your order is ready!"

"Oh that's us I'll go get it." I said getting up quickly.

Getting our food I saw Jungkook walk through the door.

I just froze seeing Jungkook.

Jungkook looks up and he freezes stopping in the middle of the doorway.

I hurried up and picked up the food and walked away quickly towards our table.

I sat down and stared at the table. Jin and Namjoon seemed to notice and wondered why. I looked up at them and motioned my eyes to the register where Jungkook was ordering his food.

"Oh."

"Hey Jungkook." Jin shouted getting out of his seat walking towards him.

"No wait Jin don't please." I begged.

"Come on Jin sit down."

"No, he broke little Jimins heart and I'm going to break his little..."

"Jin please don't." I cut him off.

"I'm fine I promise just sit down and eat okay?"

"Yeah come on princess." Namjoon said holding onto Jin's hand pulling him down.

"Don't call me that."

"Why you weren't saying that last night when..."

"AHHHHH shush." Jin said cutting off Namjoon.

I laughed at the two missing when me and Jungkook where like that.

We finished eating and threw away our trash. (Throwing away you nachosuga )

Walking past Jungkook as we exited.

When we were leaving I bumped into a man with blonde hair.

"Hey watch where you're going."

"Oh sorry." I said looking up.

"Hey nice sweater babe."

He called me babe.

"Um thanks."

"But it would look better on my floor."

fяєαкιиg нσє nachosuga тнιѕ fσя υ нσє