||21||

This chapter is about body issues so if you don't like it please don't read it.

My eyes flutter open and I feel two arms wrapped around my waist. Turning around I see Yoongi's face, he looks so peaceful when he's asleep. I try to pry myself off him but his grip on my waist tightens.

I start to mess around with him by squishing his cheeks around making him do funny faces. He turns his body the opposite way letting go of me. I get up and head to the bathroom.

Looking into the mirror I see myself, and I look like shit. My hair is a mess and I have bags under my eyes.

"Bags are ugly." I mumble to myself.

"But your not ugly."

I turn around and see Yoongi leaning against the door frame.

"Aish, yes I am." I say walking out of the bathroom.

Truth is I don't think I'm attractive at all. How could anyone be attracted to me, I mean I'm not skinny enough.

I go back to the living room and sit on the couch. Yoongi follows me but sits on the floor in front of me.

He stares at me like he's going to say something.

"Are you going to say something or not." I say kind of annoyed.

"Jimin, you are the hottest person I've seen in my life."

"Please don't say your ugly. It hurts me knowing that you think of yourself like that." He says staring up at me.

I tense up because I've heard someone say that before.

Flashback

I was sitting on the floor in the bathroom, tears running down my face. Her words kept repeating in my head.

"I can't believe Jungkook left me for a pig." Michelle said with a disgusted face.

Michelle was Jungkook's ex, he left her for me. She was the girl everyone wanted. She was skinny, pretty, and popular. The opposite of me.

Holding two fingers up I shoved them down my throat. Everything that I ate that day, which was very little, came up. When I was done I turned my back to the wall looking up. I was disgusted with myself when I realized what I had done.

I kept doing that for about a month when Jungkook seemed to finally catch on.

He would ask me if I was eating enough since I seemed like I lost a lot of weight. I would lie and tell him I've eaten enough. 

Then one day he caught me. I left from school early that day because my head was killing me. Since I thought Jungkook was still at school I went to the bathroom and left the door open.

I just started to throw up when Jungkook came running into the bathroom.

"What the fuck are you doing Jimin!?" He yelled wiping my face.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I looked away from him. He held me close to him, rocking me back and forth while rubbing my back.

"How long have you been doing this?" He asked quietly.

"About a month."

"Why?"

"I wanted to be perfect for you." I said trying not to cry.

Jungkook lifted my head up and stared into my eyes.

"Jimin, please don't say your not perfect. It hurts me knowing that you think badly of yourself."

End of Flashback

"Jimin? Are you okay? Babe." He said shaking me lightly.

"Eh. I'm fine, sorry I blanked out for a sec." I say shaking my head.

"It's fine. But Jimin, I'm serious you are not ugly you are beautiful." Yoongi says leaning towards me.

I lean towards him and close the space between us giving him a kiss.

"Thanks you Yoongi."

"Your welcome cutie."