||11||

I was still talking to Mark about random things. We talked about skincare for a while I don't know how we got from food to skincare.

"Well Jimin ,this was fun we should meet up again." Mark said pulling out his phone.

"Yeah, we should hang out again."

"Can I get your number so we can plan it out," He said.

"Yeah sure." I said pulling out my phone and giving it to him taking his phone.

New contact?
Yes [x] No []

Name: ChimChim 🍑

Phone number: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Save new contact?
Yes [x] No []

"Okay done." I say giving Mark his phone back.

"Well I have to go Jimin. Jackson is texting me telling me to meet him at the supermarket." Mark said smiling.

"Okay, I have to go too."

We both went in for a hug and said our goodbyes. Mark left and I sat here still at the table.

I looked around and that man that was by the window was gone. I walked out and started heading towards this cafe I like but the only thing is that I have to go through a weird not so friendly neighborhood.

I was halfway there. Now I just had to go through this neighborhood and I was there. I sped walked the entire time scared that something might happen to me.

Me being the clumsiest person ever I tripped over a curb and fell on my knees.

"FUCKING HELL THAT FUCKING HURT." I yelled starting to feel tears wanting to come out.

"Hey, saw that fall of yours are you okay?" a deep familiar voice said.

I ignored the fact that the voice sounded so familiar and answered.

"No, my knee really hurts." I said while holding my left knee.

"Do you need help I could drive you to the hospital." the voice said again.

"Yeah sure thanks." I say finally looking up at the stranger.

And I almost had a heart attack. It was Jungkook.

"Well fuck." I say finally realizing it was him.

"Holy shit is that you Jimin?" He said surprised.

"What do you think you little fuck." I say trying to get up but stumbling down again.

Jungkook quickly grabbed my arm and helped me up.

"Well you little shit thanks for the help." I say trying to limp away but I only got about 3 feet away till I almost fell again.

"Hey, you're hurt and I have a car. I can drive you to the hospital." Jungkook said helping me keep my balance.

My damn knee hurt a lot and I knew I couldn't walk.