||14||

Yoongi and I walked down the road since it was late and there were no cars. There was an awkward silence between us as we walked.

"So Jimin, what did I do today?"

I hesitated thinking about if I should tell him what he actually did.

"Okay, I'll tell you what happened."

"I hurt my knee and ended up getting taken to the hospital by Jungko-"  I was cut off by a worried Yoongi.

"Wait, you hurt your knee? Which one? How did you hurt it? Why was Jungkook there?" He asked while bending down to look at my knee.

"The one with a brace you idiot, now let me continue."

"After he took me to the hospital he took me home because I could barely walk on my own. When we got up to the apartment there you were sitting next to my door drunk as hell and surrounded in beer cans."

"Seriously. How did I know where you lived?" He asked.

"I don't know. But after I saw you up here I was going to help you but you started to say things to me." I said the last part quietly.

"Aish, what did I say?" His voiced filled with worry as he asked.

"Well, you talked about Mark the one who I hung out with at In-n-out earlier. Then since Jungkook was with me you automatically assumed that I was going to sleep with him. You called me a slut, pushed me, and then finally Jungkook took your beer away and made you go inside." I explained calmly.

"Holy shit. I pushed you?" He asked coming closer to me.

"Yup."

He stopped me, putting his head on my shoulder while wrapping his arms around me. 

"I'm sorry Jimin." He said quietly.

"I will never drink again as long as I'm with you."

I hugged him back digging my head into his chest.

"I forgive you Yoongi. Just don't ever do it again, it was scary for me."

"Okay. Well let's keep walking, I can see the McDonalds sign." Yoongi said breaking the hug.

We slowly made it to McDonalds. By the time we got there it was almost 5 am.

"Do you think they will make chicken nuggets this early?"

Really short chapter here sorry
(Suga knows jungkook because jimin talked to him about it and yeah but I didn't put that in any of the chapters so here it is)