4 {Four}

This long distance relationship took a huge toll on Chris' thoughts. When he wasn't thinking of if he lost her, he was thinking of sexual memories and imagining others.

That time she climbed onto him and rid him like a horse. The other time he kissed all over her body. How she would moan his name. Her boobs that he loved almost as much as he loved her. She was his perfect lover.

Dreams of her almost every night had Chris in love with the idea of sleeping. Every time he closed his eyes, there she was and it was only him and her. Red lingerie on, hair all curly, looking at Chris saying fuck me with her eyes. Chris couldn't imagine making love to someone else. She climbed on him and Chris took off her bra and sucked on her beautiful boobs as she moaned "Ohh Chris" in the sexiest way possible. Chris flipped her off and put her on the bed and took off her last piece of underwear and put his head down and began to eat her out like she was a chocolate sundae. She moaned and moaned his name, he was being perfect to her. "Don't stop baby don't stop. Make me cum. I'm yours and only yours."

Sean: Chris! Wake the Fuck Up! We gotta get ready for the show.

Chris: Fuck! Dang... that was the only way I get to be close to her and y'all never let me have it.

Sean: Bruh I get it. You in love and you miss her but you gotta get this money. Get ready and go perform your ass off.

Chris: Ite bruh. I got you. It's just that...

Sean: It ain't nothing bruh. Get Ready.

Chris: Ite man. Ite!