22 {Twenty-Two}

*CHRIS POV*

*2 Hours Later*

Nina was absolutely right and I didn't realise it. I was an asshole. When we got on the plane, I sat there and stared out the window. I was really disappointed in myself. Nina was right.

Nina: Baby what's wrong?

Chris: Now I'm baby huh

Nina: Always were.

Chris: You ain't call me that since we left the house.

Nina: What's wrong?

Chris: I don't wanna talk about it. I don't wanna talk at all.

Nina: Well too bad cause we gonna talk.

Chris: Fine whatever.

Nina: What's wrong with you?

Chris: I've been thinking about what you made me realise at the airport.

Nina: Stop worrying about it.

Chris: No baby. You're right and I'm really disappointed in myself. Not only didn't I tell you but I treated Tasha like shit. From the morning I woke up in that bed with her, I was an asshole to her.

Nina: Baby, stop worrying about it. You're fixing it now ok?

Chris: Easier said than done.

Nina: It's in the past. Just focus on doing right from now on. Take a rest ok baby?

Chris: Yea.

*5 Hours Later*

Chris: That was a long ass flight.

Nina: It wasn't that bad.

Chris: You slept through most of it.

Nina: And? Baby, call her.

Chris: ok.

Phone Conversation

Chris: Hello Tasha?

Tasha: Chris....

Chris: We need to talk.

Tasha: Well talk.

Chris: What you up to?

Tasha: Why Chris?

Chris: We in London to see you. We gotta talk.

Tasha: You came to London to talk?

Chris: Yea.

Tasha: I'll come pick you guys up.

End of Phone Conversation

Chris: She's coming to pick us up.

Nina: Cool. So we wait?

Chris: I guess

Nina: Chris?

Chris: Yea?

Nina: I love you

Chris: I love you too.

*phone rings*

Chris: Hello.

Tasha: I'm outside.

Chris: We coming.

End of Phone Conversation

Chris: Baby, why are we doing this?

Nina: Fuck the bitch, suffer the consequences.

Chris: There she is.

*NINA POV*

When we got into the car, Tasha just said hi and we just responded. Everything was awkward. I thought I should start a conversation.

Nina: Uhh Hi I'm Nina.

Tasha: I know. I'm Tasha.

Nina: Hi Tasha.

Chris: Awkward.

Nina: Chris, no one was speaking to you.

Tasha: Whipped much Chris?

Nina: So how did you guys you know... fuck?

Tasha: I went to apologize for how I acted and he was stressed out about you leading so I suggested we go get some drinks as friends and we got a little too drunk.

Nina: Oh ok.

Chris: Mhm.

Tasha: This is it.

We went inside of her house and it was beautiful. She was a classy girl. I loved her British accent.

Tasha: So let me guess, you're here to ask me to get an abortion.

Chris: Well we weren't but since you suggested it

Nina: Chris! He's just joking. We're here to ask you to move to L.A. so that we all can be together.

Tasha: As one big awkward happy family? Probably get a reality show right?

Nina: No not like that. I was thinking you come and we live together or we get you a place or something. I don't think a parent should be far away from their child.

Tasha: But it's clear to me that Chris doesn't want this baby.

Nina: That may true but(GCO)

Chris: Stop speaking for me Nina.

I looked at him in shock. Who told him He could talk.

Chris: It's not that I don't want this baby. Its just a lot to process. I never wanted to be the type of dude with a baby momma. But yet here we are. I was acting how I was acting because its too much to process. Doesn't mean I don't want the baby.

I'm even more shocked now. Chris actually said something smart on the subject. I was proud of him. From that point I stayed quiet because Chris proved he could handle himself and it really wasn't my business. Tasha was pretty cool. Not the average one night stand. She asked Chris about the safety and schools in L.A. and Chris had all the right answers.

Tasha: Ok. Let's do it but I don't want no handouts. I can take care of myself. You just help me take care of my baby.

Chris: Our baby.

Nina: He has a serious problem with that.

**A/N: Rita Ora as Tasha or nah? I mean she is British. Comment and let me know. Probably get another chapter at the end of the day.