12 {Twelve}

*NINA POV*

*1 MONTH LATER*

I was back in the room I grew up in. I had just woken up because I had to go meet Chris to talk. He kept begging me to take him back and he wanted to talk. My mood changed over the past week. I wanted to get an abortion but my parents wouldn't let me because of how happy I was when I first told them. I got up and was going to take a shower when my phone rang. I saw a text from Chris saying "Don't forget to meet me today. I'm Sorry again."

I hated when people said sorry over and over again. I was so annoying to me. I put down the phone and headed to the shower. I got into the bathroom and remembered the times me and Chris had back at home. I missed him so much. I just wanted him to accept me and the baby.

When I got out, I saw another text. "Baby, please answer me. I said I was sorry." I knew it pissed Chris when I didn't reply almost right away. I'll reply when I'm finished getting dressed. When I finished I picked up my phone to text him back and saw 6 missed calls. I called back to find out what was up.

Nina: What's wrong Chris?

Chris: You never answered my texts and.I was worried.

Nina: I'm Fine Chris.

Chris: You never answered my texts or calls so I came to your mom's house to see what's up. I'm outside.

Nina: Ok baby.

I wanted Chris back since I left the stadium back in London but I wanted him to fight for me. I felt so nice that Chris was concerned about me that I made the mistake of calling him baby. He knew i was gonna take him back when i said that but i still played hard to get.

*CHRIS POV*

As she came out of the house, she looked so beautiful. I rushed out the car to open the door for her.

Chris: Hey beautiful.

Nina: Hi Chris.

She was blushing at how I was acting. She didn't understand how much I needed her. She didn't understand how much I cared. I've been through so much, I put up walls emotionally so I wouldn't get hurt but when she came around, I let her in and she never hurt me.

Chris: How's the baby?

Nina: Not that you care but I had an abortion.

There it was the first time She hurt me. She "took care" of my baby. The rest of the drive was quiet. I didn't know what to say or do.