23 {Twenty-Three}

*2 Months Later*

*TASHA POV*

I had finally finished unpacking all my stuff. Chris had up and bought me a house without asking me.

Tasha: Chris, I said I could take care of myself.

Chris: Yes but you said I had to help take care of the baby. This is me helping. The only room furnished in the house is the baby's. You have your independence.

Tasha: What if I wanted to buy the stuff for the baby?

Chris: Fine. Let's go to the room and if you don't like it, We return everything and we go buy the stuff together.

Tasha: Ok Let's go now.

We went up to the room and it was magnificent but I wanted to be difficult so I lied.

Tasha: I hate it. The colour green disgusts me.

Chris: Fine. We're finding out the gender at the next Doctor's Appointment right?

Tasha: Yes.

Chris: And when is that?

Tasha: Tomorrow.

Chris: Dang.

Tasha: What?

Chris: I had to go to the studio but family first. Well we'll go buy the stuff after. I gotta get home to Nina now.

Tasha: Goodnight Chris.

Chris: Goodnight Tash.

*CHRIS POV*

It was all still very awkward for me. I had two babies on the way with two different women.

It was all stressful to me. But I honestly was happy. Tasha's appointment was tomorrow and Nina's the next week. I had to go home to my baby. I was real horny and the sex with her recently is amazing.

Chris: Hey Baby.

Nina: Hey. How was your day at Tasha's?

Chris: She didn't like the baby's room. We going shopping to get what she likes tomorrow.

Nina: Thought you had to work tomorrow

Chris: Family First baby

Nina: Baby, I'm real proud of you.

Chris: Why?

Nina: You're being responsible.

Chris: I try baby.

Nina: I want to show you how proud I am of you.

Chris: How?

She took my hands and guided me to the bedroom.