5 {Five}

Explicit Content Ahead

Chris performed his ass off. Nina had been watching it on pay per view. She couldnt get over how incredibly sexy and attractive Chris looked doing what he loved best. How his sweat glistened on his skin. His dancing and how he would thrust his pelvis gave her flashbacks of the incredible sex with Chris. She was deep in memory watching Chris And thinking of when he got back how she would ride him good. She was wearing one of his t-shirts. It was all she would wear at home since he left.

She was so mesmorized by him that she didn't realise her hands were making its way to her underwear. It didn't really help much that at that point in time Chris was performing. When to Stop with Tyga.

She said I could take control of her body

But it's only for the weekend

Said I'mma let you do you

Oh yea, I'mma do you

Til she boom boom boom

I'm like a rabbit in her rib cage

Roll my weed darling

Just like it's her birthday

I'm tippin... and sippin

Smokers come with that Ace of Spades

I'm faded, sippin and leanin

Smokers come with that Ace of Spades

I'm faded, sippin and leanin

I'mma fuck you like Im in a bad mood

By now, Nina was deep in masturbation. She didn't like the thought of doing it but she couldn't help it this time. She wanted to feel close to him. As she thrust her fingers in and out of herself she moaned his name continuously. "Ohh Chris... Chris! Yes baby.. sing for me baby.. Sing for me." Nina felt on her breasts and it almost felt as of Chris was there. He was in love with her boobs. She bit her lips as she continued to push on and out. By now, Chris was singing Fantasy 2.

Girl, I know you wanna stay(stay with me)...

I can tell by the way you move your waist...

Oh girl, I can't wait, I can't wait

You're about to sweat off your makeup

I'mma take my time, so baby you don't have to worry

I got you for life

I love the way you throw it

I love the way you make love

I love the way you jump up on it

Bring that ass right here

Baby you're so amazing, call me crazy

I'll give it all up for you, what you wanna do?

Girl it's a dream but you're not asleep

Tonight we're making history

Cuz its your

Its your fantasy

Nina moaned and moaned "Chris... Oh Chris baby, I love you baby, I'm gonna cum" as she came all over her fingers. She bit her lips and felt fully satisfied. After a couple minutes, she felt ashamed but she enjoyed it to the fullest. So much, she was making plans to surprise her man while he was working with a little freaky love session.

**Author's Note: Ok. I spent more time on this chapter because I was tired of having short ass chapters but all the time to write this, I'm not sure if I'll ever do it again. Hope y'all liked it.