14 {Fourteen}

*CHRIS POV*

Saturday 10:00 AM

As I sat on my bed, I took out my phone and texted Nina.

Chris: Good Morning Baby.

I had her back and I was beyond happy. I checked my phone and I got no reply. I needed to talk to her. I missed her. We were supposed to Skype but she didn't talk to me but she was tweeting so I assumed she didn't want to talk to me. I felt so depressed at the thought of that. She was carrying my baby but that didn't mean she would be mines forever.

I checked again and noticed she read but didn't reply. What was up with her? I really missed her but she didn't want to talk to me. I began to overthink. I decided to leave her alone.

Monday 3:00 PM

I pathetically stalked her tweets to see how she was doing. She still didn't speak to me and two days had passed. I began to worry about our relationship.

I haven't slept in two days. I can't go to sleep unless I talk to her. I'm really pathetic in love. I missed her. My phone finally buzzed and I got so excited. I rushed to it and was disappointed. It was Tasha.

Tasha: Hey I miss you. Its so boring here without you.

Chris: It was just a one night thing T.

Tasha: I know but I just want to talk to you.

I thought about it and it wasn't like I had anything better to do. Nina won't talk to me.

Chris: Fine wassup?

I texted Tasha and the conversation was actually entertaining. She was really a great person. But the conversation would take a turn for the worst soon.

Tasha: Chris, I have something important to tell you. That night at the stadium, I had fun with you. It was nice. You're sexually talented. I couldn't feel my legs for a couple hours. But Chris..

Chris: Wassup Tasha? You had a STD didn't you?

Tasha: I may look like a girl that fuck a lot of niggas but I don't. That's how I know that this baby is yours.

*NINA POV*

Saturday 10:00 AM

I've been ignoring Chris lately. I had been getting fatter and fatter and I didn't know how he'd react to me. I know it's a lame reason to ignore him but I was feeling insecure. We were suppose to Skype but I didn't want him to see me like this. I'll talk to him in nine months.

I missed him so much but I didn't want him to see me like this. That's why when he wanted me to come home I said not yet. He texted me good morning. I wanted to reply but no. He would just ask to see me and I was fat. I wanted to be sexy again.

Tuesday 9:00 AM

My parents left to go to the Bahamas for a couple days. I was here all alone. After that Good Morning text I didn't get any others from Chris. Part of me wanted him to beg for my attention but whatever. I guess he was busy.

I was getting fatter and fatter everyday. This stuff wouldn't normally bother me but it did for some reason. Suddenly, I heard the door bell ring. Noone knew I was here except Chris.

**A/N: Tasha's pregnant too, Nina's being insecure. Wonder how Chris feels? Vote And Comment so I know it's real.