19 {Nineteen}

*CHRIS POV*

She shoved me on the bed and began unbundling my pants.

Chris: Babe slow down.

Nina: Shut the fuck up Chris

What got into her? I think I kinda like it.

Chris: Babe no need to be so rough.

She took off all her clothes and climbed on top of me. She slapped me twice hard across the face.

Nina: Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

She slid off my shirt and exposed my tattoos. She looked at me like She was a hungry lioness and I was the food. She kissed me and bit my lip. She was turning me on all the way up. She slid down to my crotch and pulled CJ out of my boxers and licked on him. This was a side of her I never saw before. She was always kinda shy in bed. I loved that but I loved this more.

She then sucked like she was tryna suck me dry. I loved angry sex with Nina.

*NINA POV*

I was mad before but I'm pissed now. He forget his phone in the room when He got a message from Tasha with her ultrasound picture. How could he fuck that slut after I broke up with him? How many sluts did he fuck? He was gonna pay for it but after we had sex.

I took my mouth off of him and slid back up and stared straight into his eyes as I slid myself onto his cock.

Nina: You love me, baby?

Chris: Yes baby. I do.

Nina: You love my pussy? You love it when I ride you like that?

Chris: Yes bae yes.

I felt him twitch inside of me telling me he was close. His grunts and moans were perfect to me.

Nina: Cum baby cum for me.

He flipped me over to where he was on top and came on my stomach. I looked at him and smiled And held his face

Nina: Should've done that when you fucked Tasha.

I then put on my clothes, handed him his phone, took his car keys and left.

**A/N: That's the last one for tonight. I don't care. Vote And Comment so..... yea you know what I want to say.