9 {Nine}

*Nina's POV*

I sat up on the bed after we had sex and he looked so beautiful while he was asleep. I was in love with this guy and he loved me. I stared at his beauty for 10 minutes before he woke up.

Nina: Hey sleepy head.

Chris: Good Morning love.

Nina: Had fun?

Chris: Sex with you is always fun.

Nina: hehehe I know.

Chris: I don't have to perform today. You want to go out before you go back home?

Nina: We can go out but I can't go home. I missed you too much.

Chris: so what are you doing?

Nina: I thought I should continue the tour with you baby.

Chris didn't seem too excited. He seemed like he didn't want that for some reason. I know how to get what I want though. I climbed on top of him.

Nina: We can have sex everyday. Me and you. Before the show. After the show. In the shower.

Chris: You got me smiling.

Nina: You like that huh?

I was riding him. I could feel my vagina rubbing on his member. We were enjoying it. I started kissing him while riding him. He stopped kissing me and pulled me up and slipped off my panties. He grabbed me and pulled up and put his head between my thighs. Chris was supporting my body with his hands while he ate. It was like I was floating.

I used to be into gymnastics and still had all my skills so I maneuvered myself to face his dick. It was rock hard and I started licking the tip. I could tell he was enjoying it cause he was licking me harder than before. I took his dick and I put it in my mouth. I said I wouldn't do this But I had to get Chris to let me stay with him.

*Chris' POV*

I felt surprised when I felt my dick enter her mouth. I thought she didn't want to do that ever. I ain't mad. I continued eating when suddenly she flipped and landed in my lap and slid me inside her before I could realise.

Chris: Damn bae....

Nina: Surprise *moan*

She then took her both legs and put them over my left shoulder. I was in love with her in this moment more than ever.

Chris: Damn I love you.....

Nina: I love you too boo. So can I stay with you baby? And treat you like this everyday baby?

Smart decision asking me during sex. She didn't know I outsmarted her though.

Chris: I was gonna let you stay anyway.

She smirked at me and continued riding me. I felt her cum 4 times and I came along with her the 5th.

Nina: That was amazing babe.

Chris: I know.

Nina: You tricked me!

Chris: And? Problem?

Nina: No Not this time

Chris: Another Round?

She smiled at me and climbed back onto me once again.

**A/N: Sorry, I'm feeling sexual. don't judge me. hope yall like it.