13 {Thirteen}

*NINA POV*

Chris: why'd you do it Nina?

I shrugged and took a sip of my soda. I don't know why i lied to him. I still had my baby and I'm going to keep it. He reached across the table and pulled my head up by my chin. I was looking straight into his eyes.

Chris: Nina, please take me back. I need you.

Nina: But you don't need a family with me.

Chris: Yes I do. I wasn't thinking clearly baby. I thought about it that's why I was sad when you told me what you did. But we could always get pregnant.

He said we could get pregnant. I was smiling ear to ear. I didn't respond. I got up and in the middle of this restaurant, I got up and sat in my man's lap. I looked at his mesmerizing lips and planted mines onto his.

Nina: I'll take you back on one condition.

Chris: what's that baby?

Nina: You forgive me for lying about having an abortion.

Chris: We're having a baby?

I nodded and smiled as I saw the happiness in Chris' eyes.

Nina: You forgive me?

Chris: yea We gonna be a family baby.

Nina: I love you Chris.

*CHRIS POV*

I love you too Nina.

I was so happy, I forget to tell Nina what happened with Tasha after she left. We weren't together for that week but it still felt like cheating.

How was she gonna take it? I didn't want her to leave again. This would just be my secret from her. I couldn't handle her leaving me again.

**A/N: This chapter was written a couple days ago. I have writer's block right now so I don't know when I'll update again but I'll try soon. Vote and Comment so I know it's real!