21 {Twenty-One}

*NINA POV*

I couldn't believe Chris. He fucked the bitch, he could've at least told me. He kept calling my phone and I kept ignoring it but it was beginning to get annoying so I answered.

Nina: What the fuck Chris?

Chris: I called to apologize. Come home so we can talk.

Nina: Apologize for what?

Chris: For not telling you.

Nina: Why did you do it?

Chris: I was depressed because you left and I got drunk.

Nina: Why would you drink? You know how you get with a couple of drinks.

Chris: I missed you ok? You just up and left me there because of how I acted. That didn't mean I didn't want the baby. It just meant the timing wasn't right for me. I had business but I said fuck it and I came home to find you.

Nina: Why do you always make me feel bad?

Chris: I'm sorry for making you feel that way. Come home so we can talk.

Nina: Meet me at the airport. We're going to London.

Chris: Why?

Nina: To talk to Tasha.

Chris: why?

Nina: Get to the fucking airport Chris.

Chris: Alright fine.

I had to talk to Tasha myself. Seeing that she's pregnant too, I had to get her to L.A. She could live with us or something. It's not fair for Chris to ignore her and give me all the attention. She was carrying his baby too. I got a call from Chris.

Nina: What?

Chris: Why you gotta answer like that?

Nina: because of how you handled this situation. You really disappointed me Chris.

Chris: Whatever. How you going to London with no clothes?

Nina: I can't fit into them because of your fucking baby anyways.

Chris: Baby... Chill.

Nina: Whatever Chris. Where are you?

Chris: I'm nearly there but ain't got no luggage.

Nina: If we need we will buy clothes in London. We're not staying that long anyways.

Chris: Why can't we just call her?

Nina: It shows that you care Chris. If you call, it just seems like you care because you have to. But it's still like you're abandoning your baby.

Chris: Hang up. I see you.

By now, Chris was with me and he looked like he was thinking.

Chris: What do you mean it's still like I'm abandoninh my baby?

Nina: What makes her baby different from mines Chris? Both are yours but You give me all the love and she's just there because you don't love her. I've met your father, Chris. It's not how you were raised. He would be disappointed. Why can't you accept her baby like you accepted mines?

Chris: That's why you're angry?

Nina: Yes Chris. It's a little because you did it and a little because you didn't tell me but mostly that. C'mon, we gotta get on that plane.

Please Stayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें