17 {Seventeen}

*CHRIS POV*

I got something for Nina for ignoring me. When she came on the bed I began kissing her and slipped two of my fingers inside her.

I could hear her moaning through the kisses. I flipped her so I could be on top. I continued fingering her. She kept moaning my name. My plan wad coming along perfectly.

I kissed her on her neck and continued to her boobs and down to her stomach. I could feel the difference from our developing baby but I didn't make it noticeably to make her feel fat.

I could tell she was feeling less insecure with each kiss. I felt her shake as I kissed her clit.

Chris: You got real sensitive baby.

Nina: It was the pregnancy babe. Why'd you stop?

I used my tongue to flicker at her clit. I sucked on it a little while fingering her. I then stuck my tongue into her. She moaned so loud, the neighbours heard. I tongue fucked her for about 3 minutes.

Nina: Don't stop baby. I'm cumming.

Chris: You know what baby? I think we should stop. We really should discuss baby names right now.

Nina: What the fuck Chris?

Chris: Should have answered my text.

Nina: Fuck you Chris Fuck you

Chris: I love you too.

**A/N: .......... she's gonna make me update again. I can feel it. Vote And Comment so I know it's real ._.