HOKAGE!!!

So, let's think about this. In their party there are 36 people, there can be a different number of people per designing station. For those of you who have never been on Test Track the whole concept is designing a Chevi that can withstand the four elements of driving; Efficiency, Capability, Responsiveness, and Power. Usually I go all power and throw efficiency out the winder but let's forget about me. Anyways, the loading station/where the peepos get on usually has six cars arriving at a time, and six people can be seated per car. So when you think about it 6*6=36 and how many people are in the FNaF crew?; 36. Basically the whole party gets on at the same time while other people stare and are really mad.

So they were in the design studio.

"FAT AND ORANGE FREDDY!" Baby screamed while Freddy was trying to balance the elements so they could at least be a little near the top. "Okay Baby just hold up we want a good car don't we?"

Baby frowned at Freddy. "Fat and orange. I don't care about that mumbo jumbo element thingy I just want a fat and orange car, go crazy with your car knowledge but let me do the designing Freddy!"

"Alright go! Activate your orange powers."

Baby breathed deeply and formed her hands into talon like claws and lifted them.

"HOKAGE!!!"

The car immediately turned fat and orange without her even touching the screen at all. There were sparkles and flowers and everything. It had that weird engine thing and there were huge speakers in the back that Phone Guy probably bought off Polk Audio (he spends all his time in that nerdy website, the gang usually calls it Facebook for guys) and Baby's orange powers settled suddenly. "My work of art is done" She whispered.

"It's beautiful like you" Freddy said and immediately started blushing as Bonnie and Chica screamed at the station right beside it.

"We should name it!" Baby yelled, "ITS NAME IS HUMIN CHOJI INK!"

"I have no idea what any of those words mean but okay!"

The time was up and they all proceeded to the loading area. Soft music box like music, that actually sounded a lot like the Stranger Things music was playing as the gang stared at these car engines that were on display.

  "How many people are in your party?"

  Chica blushed from embarrassment knowing she'd have to tell her.

  "36........"

  "Uh, alright." The cast member began to ask others.  Soon all the rows were filled and they were up.

  "So uh...."

  "They're all yours"

  The FNaF crew scattered and took cars with their friends.  Vincent noticed Baby and Freddy going in the same one.  "ENNARD STOP THEM!" Vincent screeched as Ennard ran in between Baby and Freddy so that he would now be sitting in the middle and they would be on the end......z.

  "Oh uh, h-hi Ennard" Freddy said, he gets really nervous around Ennard because not only is Ennard scary but he feared that Ennard was secretly plotting his demise and revenge for stealing his sister.

  "Don't worry I am not going to kill you" Ennard said.

  "Oh, t-thanks!" Freddy said.

  "Yeah, there are too many people here who would notice" Ennard said as he grabbed Baby and helped her into the car.  Freddy started shaking slightly, fear from both the ride and Ennard. Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy were in the back.

"Wa-wh-WHAT!?" Chica whisper shouted, "WHY AREN'T THEY SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER!? I've got marriage proposal planned and Ennard IS NOT ruining it!"

"What marriage proposal?" Ballora asked from the car behind theirs.

"Baby and Freddy!" Bonnie called.

Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy fangirled, "YOU'RE DOING THAT TOO!?"

"Yeah we-" just before Foxy finished the car jolted forward to the seatbelt check. Freddy gave a small whine, he always got nervous on rides. If Baby had been sitting next to him she probably would've comforted him by holding his hand but SOMEBODY had to sit in between them and ruin it.

They were past the seatbelt check, no getting out now. They rushed up the hill.

"WAIT IVE CHANGED MY MIND!" Bonnie joked as he flailed his arms frantically.

"HAHA, H-H-VERY F-FUNNY B-BONNIE!" Freddy stuttered as they headed for the first test. The ride slammed on the breaks and swerved, everyone gave small and fake screams (accept Ennard) and Freddy screamed like a little girl. Lightning flashed and Freddy screamed louder while Ennard stared at him wondering what Baby saw in him. They went through the boring scanning part for efficiency and Chica gave a fake yawn. Then they were swerving through mountains and Baby leaned in when the car turned right and squished Ennard into Freddy. Freddy smiled awkwardly as Ennard gave him the death glare.

Suddenly there were bright headlights in front of them and Freddy screamed extremely loudly and everyone started laughing (accept Ennard who continued to give him the death glare. "It's time for your final test" the guide said and the back row started saying 'aaah' sarcastically.  Freddy panicked, any sarcastic screaming from Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica on this kind of ride meant something serious was about to happen.

  A hall appeared in front of them.  The track was leading straight for a wall.  The final test was to see if the car could withstand a crash.  Freddy screeched and Ennard stared at him, Freddy sank in the seat.

  "WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Foxy screamed.

  "FREDDY RIGHT MY WILL!  I LEAVE EVERYTHING TO THE ORPHANED CHILDREN OF THE WORLD AND ALL THE ANIMAL SHELTERS!" Chica screamed.

  "I STILL NEVER GOT TO CLIMB MOUNT EVEREST!  WHAAAAYYY!?" Bonnie screeched.

  "Shut up, shut up, please shut up, shut up" Freddy prayed to nobody in particular, although Ennard gave him a look.

  The car jolted forward and was rushing towards the wall as everyone screamed (accept Ennard), Freddy was screaming the loudest.  The wall suddenly opened at the last second and they were speeding outside.  Everyone (accept Ennard) was screaming in joy while Freddy was screaming in pain.  He grabbed onto Baby for comfort.  Wait, hold on a second, Baby wasn't sitting next to Freddy.  So Freddy wasn't clinging to Baby.........  It was Ennard.  Ennard gave him another death glare.

  "Uh...... hi." Freddy said awkwardly.  Ennard had finally had enough and jumped at Freddy, as much as he could at least.  Eventually they were fighting, but the ride had gotten so fast that Freddy just screamed with his hands up to defend himself from Ennard's hits.  The ride finally came to a stop.  For those of you who don't know, Test Track really, I mean really, messes your hair up, so they all looked awesome.  The rest of the squad was off and they were looking at the pictures.  Chica bursted into laughter as she scanned to get their picture.  Foxy and Bonnie were screaming looking like they had been laughing hysterically.  Chica may have also been laughing, but her hair was covering most of her face.  Baby was smiling widely, and the crown jewel was Freddy clutching Ennard fearfully and Ennard wore a face that perfectly said 'this guy who's holding onto me is about to be brutally slaughtered'. 

  As they walked into the next room Baby screamed.  "What is it honey?" Freddy asked as Ennard flinched.  "HUMIN CHOJI INK IS THE BEST CAR OF THE DAY!" Baby screamed pointing at the screen.  Sure enough the crazy fat and orange sparkly flower covered car has gotten a score of 300 which was a lot, like record breaking.

  "We make a great team" Freddy said as he and Baby high fived.  "My sheeeeep" Chica said "imagine how adorable their babies are going to be!"  Vincent turned 180 degrees towards Chica and gave her a brutal death look.  "That wimp isn't laying one hand on my daughter" and with that Vincent took Baby and guided her away from Freddy and they left. 

A/N: in my world Baby and Ballora are twins that are not identical and Ennard is their brother and Vincent is the dad.  I don't know why that's how I see it.

Goodbye.