Stuck in the Friend Zone

Bonnie was scrolling through the fifteenth 'Best Proposals at Disney' article while Chica scribbled a bunch of signs saying 'Baby Marry Freddy So Chica Won't Go Crazy'.  It was early in the morning and Chica had gotten up early and accidentally woke Bonnie up after accidentally stepping on him.

  Bonnie checked on Chica's sign making. "Chica" Bonnie sighed "Maybe you should take a day off." Chica turned towards Bonnie confused. "I mean, you've been stressing out over this whole ordeal more then anybody else. Maybe we should just let things happen naturally and have time together." Bonnie paused thinking of something to say that wasn't too awkward "I miss you, well, I miss hanging out with you, I don't mean I miss you in a weird way I mean like a friend kind of way like 'hey I miss you' not like 'heeey, I miss ya *wink wink nudge nudge*'"

  Chica tilted her head. "So you're saying I should just ignore the entire proposal and let it happen normally?" Bonnie nodded "So you're saying that I'm pretty much a bad luck charm and any proposal that I witness is more likely doomed to fail?" Bonnie's face fell.

  "I didn't say you were the reason all the proposals failed I'm just saying maybe we should let Freddy take care of it on his own" Bonnie explained but Chica looked at the wall and tried to ignore him. "Chica please don't ignore me." Chica looked at Bonnie. "I want to hang out with you. I don't like to see you stressing out over someone else's marriage proposal. I just want you to be happy, we're in Disney, we should be together."

  Chica looked at Bonnie shocked. "Not in that kind of way" Bonnie blushed "I miss you as a friend I want my friend back please?"

  "Aww, friend zoned again." Chica smiled and Bonnie blushed the color if somato. Chica sighed dramatically.  "Fine, I'll take a break from the proposal for ONE DAY." Chica insisted and Bonnie smiled. 

  Freddy was contemplating his life again while lying in bed when Baby suddenly woke up and smothered him in cuddles. (Help I'm gonna scream). "Baby please let me free" Freddy groaned.  "No," Baby ordered "I will hold you captive in snuggles until you love me!"  Freddy started sighing dramatically and Baby started mocking him by also sighing dramatically. 

  After another hour of cuddling Baby finally got out of bed and went to check in the rest of the crew. They were headed to Hollywood Studios, again, because they never got to do everything they wanted since they lost Freddy for half the day after he decided to dress up as Darth vader and get chanced around by little chillun'. First she checked in on Balloon Boy who still had that loose tooth hanging by a thread of bloody skin.

"Are you still too scared?" Baby asked.

"Yes," Balloon Boy sighed "I'M AFRAID OF TINKER BELL!"

Baby took a moment to process what she just heard. "You're afraid of...Tinker Bell?" Baby asked and Balloon Boy nodded. "That's why you've left that tooth hang by a thread of skin for literally nine months?"

"I thought I'd get over my fear by now but I haven't!" Balloon Boy cried "just the thought of that weird little fairy chick wondering in here and stealing my tooth in exchange for money, candy, and free fastpasses scares me."

"Yeah," Baby thought for a moment "but the actual tooth fairy doesn't scare you?"

"Nome" Balloon Boy moped "just Tinker Bell"

"But Tinker Bell does the same thing as the tooth fairy!"

"BUT I'M AFRAID OF TINKER BELL!"

"WHY!?"

"SHE HAS TOO MUCH POWER! SHE COULD BLOW THIS PLACE UP AND WE WOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE SHE'D PROBABLY USE HER WEIRD DISNEY MAGIC TO TAKE US TO NEVERLAND! Maybe this is Neverland! Maybe we're all dead!"

Baby facepalmed with the power of a thousand suns. "So you're not afraid of any other Disney character or any other creature made up for holidays and celebrations.....accept Tinker Bell?"

Balloon Boy nodded.

"What the gosh darn heck!?"

  A/N: This chapter stinks, I had mid terms this week and tried my hardest to get this out but yeah.  Anyways um, questions I guess:

  1) Have any Ask or Dare questions for the gang? because I need them for our Ask and Dare book.

  2) I might be getting a good drawing tablet!  What meme should I animate first? XD

  3) Gwen is out sick today. 
  Whys that? 
  Oh its probably lady sickness my mom gets it all the time. 
  How do you cure it?

  Anyone remember how I was Zuzu from the Lion King and the Dragon from Shrek in a theater group.  Well I'm in that group again and we're doing Seussical and my sister is Bird Girl #3, and I'm Gertrude lol.  I'm always flying high.  I don't know why I mentioned that I'm just excited for it this year because I love my theatre group because we're all crazy.

  Remember no matter what part you get in a play, backstage is the best part of the whole thing.  I loved last year when me and some lionesses were chanting to one of the songs while dancing.  Don't focus on what part you get but instead who you get to hang out with backstage because they're pretty chill lol.

  Byeeeeee.