The Final Plan

The gang was walking around the parks casually shopping and such.  Jessica suddenly screamed with amazement and everybody stared at her weirdly.

  "I GOT US RESERVATIONS TO BE OUR GUEST TOMORROW NIGHT!"

  Everybody started freaking out.  Most of the gang had been attempting to get reservations to that place but with a party of over fifty people......it wasn't easy.  They had been checking almost every second to get a reservation as soon as a spot opened.  All of them had shifts so they were checking every second of the day.

  "Like five families all canceled on the same night and now we're in!" Jessica squeeled as she ran over to Charlie, "A couple also cancelled and I got deluxe VIP seating for Freddy and Baby"

  Charlie's jaw dropped and she stared at Jessica.

  "Are you serious?"

  "YEAH!" Jessica fangirled a bit, "Aren't I just a great friend?"

  Charlie thanked Jessica like a billion times before rushing over to tell Chica the news.  Chica praised the gods of FNaF.  Now her and the Love Experts just had to keep things a secret.  Then Chica had an idea.

  "We should try to get the Afton's blessing, and I know how." Chica explained to Charlie lifting the video camera from her bag, "We're going to need a lot more film."

  "Should we assemble the crew?" Charlie asked.

  "Yes, but not Freddy, he should stay with Baby, I know a way to surprise both of them."

  Charlie nodded.  

  Chica had a plan that would involve numerous members of the gang.  The Love Experts assembled at a restaurant.  They were all assigned different roles to help fulfill the plan.

  "Tomorrow, we'll go to every single park and end the day here at the restaurant.  I want Freddy to think the whole day is trial and error, I want the Aftons to think there's just one huge proposal at one spot, and I want Baby to think Freddy is ignoring her." Chica explained as people questioned it a bit.  "Trust me, I have it all figured out, we're going to need other people to talk to Freddy and Baby.  I also need to talk to Lolbit about a few technical things.  Trust me this is going to be great."

  The Love Experts nodded.  Chica smiled.

  "Why can't they just have a normal proposal at the restaurant though?" Bonnie asked.

   "Because Bonnie," Chica sighed, "This is Lemonland, nothing in here is normal."

  A/N: I want that on a T-shirt.  The next few chapters may seem weird and such but the finale will tie it all together, just like the normal Lemonland.

  Seeya.