The Pirate Booty

Baby was eating the ice cream gift of the gods in Adventure Land as Freddy sat next to her watching Bonnie and Chica screaming on the Aladdin ride.  Freddy started stretching his arms out awkwardly.

  "I once caught a fish the was-" Freddy stretched his arm around Baby and pulled her close "-this big"

  Baby stared at Freddy blushing awkwardly.  "You are such a dork, and it is kind of adorable."

  "DID YOU DO IT YET FREDDY!?"

  Freddy and Baby jumped in shock as they looked up and saw Chica staring at them angrily.

  "Chica what are you talking about?"

  Chica started screaming in frustration because 'Chica what are you talking about' was code for 'no, I have not proposed, in fact I was just about to propose but then you had to come over and interrupt what was going to be a deep and beautiful speech of me confessing my love and then proposing, but I guess not.'  Chica grabbed Bonnie's arm and they walked to Pirates angrily.

  "COME ON WE'RE GOING ON PIRATES!"

  Freddy and Baby heard and got up really fast and ran over to the rest of the gang all excited.  William stared at them concerned.  Foxy started screaming excitedly with them and Mangle joined in too.

  "PIRATES!  PIRATES! WE GOING ON DA PIRATES RIDE!" they all chanted.

"Okay I understand why to two rejected pirate foxes are excited to go on pirates by why you two?" Chica whispered into Baby's ear.

"Foxy told us he and Mangle are going to do something stupid on the pirate ride!"

Chica smiled with the power of a thousand suns.  Last time Foxy and Mangle did something stupid they invented the 'Let's Steal Afton's Car While He Naps at his Desk' game. Whatever Foxy was thinking of doing, it would not be forgotten.

They got into the line and started singing an acapella version of the Game of Thrones theme. Chica's voice cracked as she reached the high notes in the viola part. Bonnie started jumping up and down to the rhythm and Mangle beat-boxed aggressively. Eventually they all reached the and finally harmonized after a few seconds of weird sharp and flat notes.

They eventually rounded a corner in the line and saw the boat and they all started screaming with joy while Freddy suddenly had a mental breakdown. Baby tried reassuring him.

"Calm down my baby boo, it's not a scary ride" Baby said "It's just a boat ride there are no hills or loopty loops."

  Chica tried her best not to fangirl. She turned to Bonnie and fangirled a little. "SHE CALLS HIM BABY BOO!" She whispered shouted into Bonnie's ear flailing her arms.

  William stared at her with concern.  Chica ignored him, it had gotten to the point that she just didn't care about the Aftons rude gestures.

  They were eventually on the boat and they were all excited, also Chica was able to distract the Aftons so Freddy and Baby finally got to sit next to each other.  Once they were all in they were silent and watching Foxy and Mangle waiting for them to do something stupid.  When they got to the section of the ride that was a pirate town.  Mangle and Foxy jumped out of the boat as the gang gasped.  The ran around the town and seemed to be looking for something.  The boat the gang was in was making its way towards the tunnel which meant Foxy and Mangle only had so much time to find whatever they were looking for.  Mangle then run towards Foxy with the orange pouch in her hands.

  They only had a few more seconds before the boat would go under the tunnel and into the next zone of the ride.  Foxy got into the boat and held his arms out as Mangle jumped into them.  the gang cheered as the boat kept going under the bridge.

  "Ma'lady," Mangle said as she held the orange pouch in front of Baby.

  Baby took it, opened it up, and held back screams of joy.  She looked back at Foxy and Mangle but they pointed at Freddy.  Baby hugged Freddy and kissed him as William and Ennard watched with fury.  

  "Thank you so much my precious orange flavored ice cream cake!" Baby squealed as she smothered Freddy.

  Chica sighed in relief.  "Finally, I am free." she said leaning back in the boat.

  Bonnie looked at Chica with slight guilt in his look.  "Oh what is it now?" Chica whispered.

  "He's stalling," Bonnie explained "He got her something so she'd stop questioning about the actual proposal, he has something even better in mind."

  Chica made agitated gestures and aggressive gibberish noises as Bonnie patted her shoulder awkwardly.  

  A/N: I changed 'Vincents' name to William because that's his name.  Or, at least I think I did.  This book might be finished soon

  IMPORTANT QUESTION.  I've been thinking of making another land book for Doki Doki Literature Club, would you guys be interested in that?

  What are some weird/unique names you an think of?  I'm writing an original book and I'm having trouble finding names.

  Do you know da wae? (that meme is dead why am I writing it in not this somebody send help I'm lonely)

  Also, 'Baby hugged Freddy and kissed him as William and Ennard watched in fury' completely summarizes this entire book up pretty well I think.