How to Propose to a Possessed Clown Girl

"I think we should split up" Chica said, most of the group was hungry but Chica and a couple others needed to discuss business.

"Okay, I'll go wherever-" Baby began before her dad cut her off. "You're coming with your brother and I to get food" Vincent said, before Baby could respond he gave her the Afton look that meant 'ya shut up and listen guuuuurl'.

"Mr. Afton I can-" Freddy began but of course he was cut off too. "No Freddy, we need to talk to you about Baby" Chica said as she dragged him along towards the opposite direction that the rest of the group was going.

"We'll meet up in America or something" Chica called to the group and Fredbear gave her a nod.

"I-If you think I'm going to just give up on her because of her brother than you've underestimated my powers young ones" Freddy continued going on and on about how he would not break up with Baby.

"It's not that Freddy, it's just you two have been dating for like two decades now"

"Seven years"

"Whatever, anyways, don't you think it's time you guys take it to the next level?" Chica finished.

"If you're referring to what I think your referring to than I'd like to inform you that we've already done that" Freddy said smirking as Foxy and Bonnie high fived him before Chica gave him a high five in the face. "NOT THAT YOU IDIOT WE MEAN MARRIAGE!"

"Ooooh, woah wait WHAT!?"

"Trust us," Bonnie said "We've developed a plan (and a few back up plans) that will let you and Baby be alone and have nobody, including Vince and Ennard, to stop you from proposing"

"But how?" Freddy asked.

"Leave the date and kidnapping to us, all you have to do is be romantic, propose, and not faint." Ballora said.

"And pick out a ring" Funtime Freddy said.

"You don't NEED a ring to propose" Funtime Foxy said.

"But it's preferred" Foxy pointed out.

"It doesn't matter, we'll discuss that in France, there's a cute lil' café where we can talk kidnapping. Besides we need code names and stuff" Chica said.

They walked to France while they decided to call themselves 'the Love Experts' to reduce confusion and to make it easier to say rather than 'Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, Ballora, F. Foxy, and F. Freddy'. They at the café in France (the beignets there are amazing although Tiana's are still the best) and discussed a battle plan and made up codes for emergencies. Chica than lifted up a bag and dumbed its contents onto the table which included; face paint, a bag of oranges, walkie talkies, a white morph suit, contacts (multicolored ones!), some sort of Halloween costume that was still in the bag, an ear piece with a matching headset.

"Freddy," Chica said lifting the earpiece, "you will wear this during battle, we can to you through code using the headset" Freddy nodded suddenly noticing suspicious kids whispering about whether or not they were spies.

"Everything else is for us and disguise, pretty much disguise, mostly to distract Ennard and Vincent." She began to explain their roles.

"Ballora, you are in charge of watching the kids, make sure they can't crash the proposal. Foxy, you'll be in charge of watching Vince and Ennard which also means you'll have the headset. If anything happens you tell Freddy how much time he has before the Aftons attack. F. Foxy and F. Freddy, when we need you to you'll disguise as Freddy and Baby. Bonnie and I will make arrangements and help distract the gang. I know a guy who can get us ten fastpasses for the same ride. We will all talk through the wallow talkies, but Freddy I suggest you avoid using yours." Chica instructed "ya dig?"

The group nodded.

"When do we take action?" Freddy asked.

"Our first attempt will be tomorrow night. I like to call it 'Elsa's Castle Message'. It will take place during the fireworks at Magic Kingdom. I've asked a cast member to get Elsa to 'freeze' a message onto the castle. When Foxy gives tells you, you get down on one knee. If that plan doesn't work we'll go to 'Plan Raptor Suit' after I beat you up" Chica smiled as Freddy went white. Chica was violent if you really ticked her off. That's why Freddy needed to do this right, otherwise Chica just wasted a lot of money on Elsa writing a message on Cinderella's Castle.

A/N: good morning Vietnam. Here's your questions:

The demigorgon is standing right behind you, would you like to spend a week in the upside down?

Your friend's missing, should ya wear a raptor suit?

What's your favorite idea!?

I feel like nobodies reading this YAY!