Plan A:Elsa's Secret Frozen Castle Message

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated but not a lot of people are reading so yeh. Now lemme write.

"OH CANADAAAAAAAAAA, WE SHALL SLEEP THROUGH YOUR SHOW!" The Love Experts sang while Freddy contemplated his future. They had been singing that ever since they tried to grab a nap at the My Canada show in you guessed it Canada! But it was a 360 show so there was no seating and you had to stand up and watch it. Disney knew that people were just going to take naps there. Sometimes Disney is evil.

They were headed to Spaceship Earth (the giant golf ball) and from there they were going to Magic Kingdom to watch the firework show. The whole gang was meeting up there.

They were nearly to the exit. Chica saw Baby for about a split second until

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS!" Oh no there was a show, an entire stampede of people started going to the stage to see whatever it was and Chica panicked.

"MARCO!" Chica screamed.

"POLO!" Baby answered. It was like this way for awhile.

"MARCO!?"

"POLO!"

"POLO GO TO THE GOLF BALL!"

"MARCO!?"

"POLO DO YOU COPY!?"

"YES MARCO!"

Finally they found each other at the life and lucky then there fastpasses for Soarin' were aloud! They went on Soarin' but there were two major problems: Freddy's fear of heights and a section of Soarin' in which it smelled of citrus. Baby and Freddy nearly got everyone on the ride killed. It's meant to be aaaw. Then they left for Magic Kingdom in a hurry. The show was in twenty minutes! They had gotten through the gate no problem just in time to get a spot and hear the first announcement that the show was starting in twenty minutes.

"Okay Freddy come with me we got you VIP spots" Chica said. "Oh Chica that's so sw-" "I know I know now come on! I still have to check in with Mr. Flergnurgensteinvonlictenstein" Chica interrupted Freddy.

Chica guided Freddy and Baby towards Cinderella's wishing well, as a disnerd it is my DREAM to watch the fireworks from there it's a perfect view!

"Stay here and don't go anywhere!" Chica said as Baby went ahead towards the well Freddy stuck behind for a little. She helped him with the earpiece.mmm

"Go get 'em tiger" Chica said patting Freddy's back.

  "You have everything handled?" 

  "Yup, if anything happens we'll tell you.  Foxy is going to tell you when to make the move.  Here." Chica gave Freddy an orange plush thing with a zipper.  "Good luck buddy" she said as they went their separate ways. 

  There were people blocking the way to Cinderella's wishing well but Ennard and Vincent were already trying to get past.

  "MY DAUGHTER IS UP THERE I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO GO TO HER!"

  "Sir, I apologize but this section is closed off to VIPs only!"

  Vincent hadn't noticed Chica trying to sneak past him, but Ennard did.  He grabbed Chica's arm.  "How come this twerp gets access but we don't?" Ennard asked the guard.

  "Sir, she is VIP"

  Chica freed herself from Ennard's grip.  "It's not even Freddy and Baby!  You really think I'd leave them alone up there?  They're at the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse!  It's a fantastic view there!" Chica lied.  Vince and Ennard exchanged glances before heading towards Adventureland (the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse is in Adventureland incase you didn't know :))