Charlie Joins the Team

Chica and Bonnie sat on the porch of one of their rooms gazing out into the lake. It was late, they had just gotten back from a whole day at Animal Kingdom. Only a few people were still awake; Freddy was awake contemplating his future, Ennard and Vincent were trying to figure out how to make Freddy's death look like an accident, Baby was trying to get the Bidybabs to go to sleep, and Lolbit was on her computer doing Lolbit things. Chica sighed.

"What's wrong Chica chi?" Bonnie asked.

"I'm out of ideas. Do you have any?"

"Well maybe we could-"

"WAIT! I have an idea! I'll call Charlotte! She has to have something!"

"But- " before Bonnie could finish Chica got up and started towards her phone "well okay"

Chica grabbed her purse and left the hotel room and stopped right outside the door; she just locked herself out of their room. Chica knocked on the door frantically and Bonnie thankfully was their to open it for her.

"Thanks Bonnie, do you have a key?" Bonnie nodded and they headed towards the lobby; they didn't want Baby to over hear their conversation.

Charlie picked up after a few quick rings.

"Hey Charlotte! It's Chica, I have a question"

"Chica it's like ten at night can it wait until tomorrow?"

"I know, I know it's late but- wait, don't you live in Utah? Shouldn't it be like eight for you?"

"Oh right, Jessica's mom booked a trip to Disney and something went wrong with the purchase so they gave her like ten extra tickets. Most of the 'We Survived a Traumatizing Event at an Abandoned Freddy Fazbear's Pizza' gang is here."

"Oh that's perfect! We're at Disney too!"

"Yeah I saw, who can forget about the amazing Orange Queen remix that Jason has played about fifty times today?"

"That's great! Why didn't you meet up with us?"

"We didn't know where you were and Jessica really wanted to go to that Belle's Enchanted Food Place?  I forget what it's called"

  "THE BE OUR GUEST RESTAURANT THAT'S PERFECT!  Thanks Charlie!"

  "Wait hold up Chica, they're booked for almost the whole week, there's no way you'll get in unless somebody cancels"

  "Crap.  Charlie, do you know if any other ways a person could propose to somebody in Disney?"

  "I'm not sure.....why?"

  "We're trying to get Freddy to propose to Baby but Vincent and Ennard keep getting in the way"

  "WAIT HOLD UP.  You mean Vincent Afton, the Vincent Afton is trying to stop you from letting Freddy propose to Baby because it will tear a hole in Vincent's soul if he has to give his daughter away to one of my favorite childhood heroes who has now given me mental trauma!?"

  "Uh.... yeah sure something like that"

  "I am so in.  I will do anything to see that darn Mr. Afton suffer!"

  "Alrighty then, welcome to the team!  Now do you know how we could get Freddy to propose?"

  "Yup.  Listen we're headed to Hollywood Studios tomorrow."

  "Awesome!  We're going there tomorrow"

  "Great, meet me at the Tower of Terror between nine and ten in the morning.  We'll discuss a battle plan after we've met up and had the big emotional reunion alright?"

  "You got it"

  "Okay, now get some sleep, I'll see you tomorrow!  Goodnight!"

  "Goodnight!" Chica said as she hung up the phone.  Bonnie looked at her waiting to hear the news.  "Charlie wants to help!"

  "Really that's fantastic!  But doesn't she live in Utah?"

  "Yeah but she's here in Disney too!!  Her and the 'Why are You Here After Nearly a Decade Without Even Sending One Christmas Card' gang are here!  I honestly don't know why but hey!  It will help the story progress!"

  "What?  Chica what did I say about breaking the fourth wall?"

  "Right.  Anyways we should get some sleep, hopefully we can get this proposal done by tomorrow"

  And with that they went back to the room, Chica got the Bidybabs to sleep after Baby had had enough and went to sleep.  Almost everybody was asleep except for Baby and Freddy, because Baby had just gotten comfortable next to Freddy, and Freddy was still awake contemplating his future. 

  A/N: It's been months but guys I think I got my push.  See see;

  53

  49

  Woah technology.