Sudden changes

The months went by and the cold wintry season that welcomed Boston into the New Year had changed to the Spring warmth during the month of May. Ally and Larry grew all the more closer and their relationship was as strong as it had ever been. Despite him still being married to his pregnant wife. Speaking of whom, Sarah had taken time off for maternity leave since she was now towards the end of the seventh month of her pregnancy. And Larry was taking care of her in any way that he could since she was carrying his child.

"Larry don't worry, Sarah will be fine with me okay?" Ally smiled as she snuggled closer to Larry while they were laying in bed together that morning. Even though the situation between them wasn't exactly ideal but the two found a way to make their relationship work and it was fair to say that both Ally and Larry were happy. "Why don't you just focus on the case? I'm sure nothing could go wrong with Sarah and I going shopping together," she smiled sweetly, placing a soft kiss to her lover's lips. It was her day off and she had offered the evening before to take Sarah shopping for things for the nursery.

"Thank you for being such a good sport and offering to take care of Sarah today," Larry smiled, making the most of the small kiss to his girlfriend's lips as he moved the kisses to her neck, caressing his hand up Ally's back affectionately. Nothing felt more natural or right than laying there in bed with his arms around the woman he adored over everyone else. He couldn't have been more grateful for the second chance he had been given and was determined not to screw his relationship with her up again. "Tonight, she's going to go an visit Ling.. so I was thinking, I'm going to book us a table at the chinese restaurant you liked and then come back to make the most of the house being alone?"

"Hmm, so a Chinese meal and a movie when we get back home?" Ally grinned, knowing what her boyfriend was implying but decided to tease him as she cuddled closer to Larry while laying in his arms. She often had to pinch herself to allow her to realise that this wasn't some elaborate dream she was having. Larry truly was with her and didn't seem to show any sign that he was going anywhere else without her any time soon. Ally just hoped he wouldn't let her down again, she didn't want to relive that heartbreak.

And as she predicted, Larry looked at his soul mate with his usual boyish look of confusion, mixed in with the sleepiness one experiences when they've just woken up. "A movie?" He asked in a tone as if Ally had come up with a bizarre response to his words. "Ally I was thinking about something that involved a lot more interaction than spending the night on the couch watching TV," Larry felt like he needed to explain himself for Ally to understand but rolled his eyes, hearing her laughter. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," Ally remarked overly sweetly, childishly playing with a few strands of her hair as her brown gaze met her lover's. "Hey Larry? I love you."

"I love you too," Larry smiled with a charming expression and nothing but love in his eyes for the woman sharing his bed, pulling Ally back towards him as he poured his admiration for her against her lips. 

Ally couldn't help the small moan that escaped her. Every time Larry kissed her made her heart skip beat and Ally just could not get enough of him. "Hmm.. Larry y-you need to go to work.." she uttered breathlessly, leaning her hands against his chest.

Larry was still unable to believe his luck recently. After spending three years in belief that he would never see Ally again, there they were in a relationship together, living together and more importantly, in love. It looked as if things were looking up for him and there were no signs of omens in sight. Which was new for the lawyer. Before he met her, Larry had encountered a series of failed and rocky relationships. He had an ex-girlfriend who he shared a child with and also had been divorced. Not to mention he was still married to his best friend who was carrying his child. As usual, his situation was never entirely simple. "That's exactly what I intend to do," Larry smirked, proud of the innuendo he used as he moved the kisses from Ally's soft lips to her neck. Running his hand gently down her back.