Planning, confessions and decisions

Larry had to think outside the box to prove to Ally that he was the one for her and that he wouldn't make the same mistakes again. It had to be something elaborate to be able to top surprising her with Sting performing on her birthday. He couldn't believe that Ally would actually stoop so low to all of a sudden start dating someone out of the blue like that. Actually, no wait, he could believe it because Ally tend to do things that were stupid bordering on ridiculous, but that was one of the many things that made him love her. According to Larry, Ally had tunnel vision that meant she only saw it her way so they could never work it out. And the fact he could be losing her because of what he did, hurt deeply. He had to pull out all the stops to show Ally that he was sorry and that he was serious about getting together again. Larry was alone with his thoughts the whole walk back to his apartment, the look on Ally's face when he told her about the baby and when he saw Victor's arm wrapped around her, the only woman he truly loved, all spun in his mind. He hated himself for letting it go this far, he hated Victor for suddenly fading into the picture. It made Larry sick just imagining Ally being with someone else, someone who wasn't him. He wanted to be the one who loved her, looked after her, it was Ally's face he wanted to wake up to every morning. Larry only ever wrote songs for Ally, every time he would picture love he would see her. "No wonder you want to get married, you're already a wife," Larry chuckled as he reminisced the very first conversation he had with Ally. It was so clear in his mind as if it happened yesterday. She just appeared in his office/apartment asking for her therapist, Tracy who had moved to Foxborough without informing Ally. Larry laughed to himself at how Ally then proceeded to speak to him about her troubles thinking he was he therapist replacement even thought it said Larry Paul attorney at law right on the door. They had had so much fun together, getting to know each other during their relationship, Ally changed him. His life was never the same when he left and Larry would have done to bring those times back. It was Ally he wanted to marry, it was was Ally he wanted a child with and spend the rest of life. He should have listened to what Coretta and his ex wife Helena told him, to not give up on Ally and to propose to her when he had the chance. Larry's life was now more messed up than ever, and Ally wasn't making it any less harder. He had the perfect idea to win Ally back, but it was going to take a few days. Hopefully Ally wouldn't have moved on by then.

When he got back home, Larry overheard Sarah's voice, she was talking to someone on the phone. Ling. "Of course I'll be coming with you Thursday," she assured the woman on the opposite end of the call, "I'm dropping the case anyway."

"Why? Is it because of Ally?" Ling questioned back, leaning forward onto her desk. Sarah had taken leave for half the day from sickness, being pregnant was proving as quite the challenge for her, "No Ling it's not Ally!" she laughed, brushing of her friend's words.

"Larry?"

"No! My world does not revolve around Ally and Larry!" Sarah exclaimed, highly amused by Ling's curiousity, even being ill didn't stop the woman from wanting to be let in on the secrets. "I can't make it closing statements as I've got an appointment to discuss the pregnancy, after what happened last time they want to help make sure everything goes smoothly and normal this time." It was ironic actually, the situation Sarah had found herself in was far different to normal.

Ling sighed, not knowing what to say, being a caring person wasn't really part of her nature and it took a lot of effort to even try and make the smallest attempt at it, "So when is your appointment?"

"Thursday."

"Thursday?" Ling gasped, had Sarah lost the plot? They had just been talking about Ling's appointment! "Sarah mine is on Thursday, you do realise that? How can you make it to both?" she was becoming quite anxious, the last thing she wanted was to go it alone, it was worse than having Richard know about her cancer. "Don't worry Ling, mine's in the morning, I'll be there, alright?" Sarah reassured calmly knowing Ling didn't need the added stress right now, she already had a lot on her plate to deal with.