Author's Note 12/12/16

Hello my fellow wattpadders!  I just want to first say thank you for supporting Hell's Glitch with your votes, shares, commentary, and most importantly time and attention.  I'd like to take the time today to address a few points regarding Hell's Glitch, its various incarnations, and the state of the current story because things have become a little convoluted and the last thing I want to do is confuse anyone.

1. Hell's Glitch has had a total of three different drafts posted to the internet including the initial rough draft on WP, a final rough draft also posted on WP, and a final edited draft posted on Amazon.com for purchase (https://www.amazon.com/Hells-Glitch-LitRPG-Into-Adventure-ebook/dp/B01E9KVVQ8)

2. There have been several major changes from draft to draft including plot points, details, stat progression, and even the items and stats themselves.  Between the first two drafts and the final the following items have changed.

- Beacon Fires are now Soul Beacons and are described differently.

- The Faith stat became the Belief stat or BLF and has been altered with what it does

- Attunement became Spirituality or SPT and has been altered with what it does

-Stability became Sturdiness

- Soul Level became Soul Intensity

- Classes were changed

- Effects were changed

There were even more subtle changes, but these were the ones that stood out.

3. Part 2, The Glitch Fiends, is a continuation of the commercial version of HG and so its descriptions and stats follow that.  To make matters even more confusing (yes, I'm aware that it is) there is a major shift in the game system in part 2 that is part of the narrative.  The shift changes things around even more extremely and makes the game seem like another game entirely in places.  I apologize to those of you trying your hardest to keep up with the stats and character growth.  I can only recommend checking out the official release on Amazon.com if you want the stats and descriptions to be more concrete.

So I hope I managed to clear up at least a little confusion here and I know that it probably feels too little too late for these explanations and I do apologize for that.  I just want to make sure going forward that we're all on the same page.  Wattpad will remain the place I post my initial and final rough drafts for free, while Amazon will always get the finalized professionally edited version for sale.

Thanks for following up to this point and I hope you all continue to enjoy my work!