2:33 Rematch

Banihr returned to the dining hall after leaving for fifteen minutes.

"It's done," he said before taking a seat near his item bag.

"I need some items before I go."

"What do you need?" Banihr asked as he unloaded the contents of his bag on the table.

"Do you have some Phoenix Floo?"

"Ah, you need some of that, do you? I have a pouch of it, good for three uses."

"Perfect," Sam said grinning. "I need it."

Banihr set the pouch on the table in front of Sam.

"That one's six thousand for the entire pouch."

"Damn, that high huh? I remember Barrington's being a lot lower."

"Good for him. I imagine that smith has a nice supply of it if he's selling it cheaper than mine. This happens to be the last of my stock."

"Alright, it's fine. I'll need some more restoratives as well."

Banihr laid a line of potions, herbs, and aromas on the table.

"Did that vial of Dragon's Blood come through in a pinch?"

Sam's thoughts immediately went to Ji.

"Nearly," he said sadly. "Turns out I didn't need it."

He arranged the herbs he wanted near his pouch of Phoenix Floo. It was most of the small and medium sized shards and pieces that Banihr had along with a few Calming Aromas.

"All that comes out to nine thousand five hundred."

Sam made an orb containing the appropriate number of fragments and handed it off to Banihr. He poured the remaining powder from his pouch of Phoenix Floo to the new then sacked up all his herbs.

I'm beginning to feel like a Liefeld drawing with all these damn pouches!

"Thanks, Banihr. I'm off to go slaughter those Fire Bearers."

"I will be with you ... in spirit. Look for my signature near the Soul Barrier."

Sam nodded then took his leave of the spearmen and headed to the dungeon. He found Banihr's glowing orange signature just in front of the entrance to the boss arena. He touched the sign and felt the ancient magick flow through him. It asked him a question.

Will you summon this kindred charitable spirit?

Yes, I will.

His soul then resonated with the magick and a portion of his HP was taken, what looked like about twenty percent. It didn't look like he'd be able to restore it either.

Shit.

Banihr rose out of the ground covered in white mist and with eyes that glowed orange. Sam wondered what was up with that color, but wasn't pressed to figure it out. Once Banihr was fully manifested and aware of his surroundings, he gave Sam a nod and Sam nodded back. Sam passed through the Soul Barrier first and waited for Banihr to do the same. He did and together they slid into the subterranean arena.

Tiemos was seated once again, but rose to his feet as soon as Sam and Banihr entered the arena. He lifted his axe over his head and rested the haft of it on his shoulder.

"You return from the dead again and you've brought a friend with you? It won't help your chances."

Sam ate his Stim Plant and cast Pierce on his sword as Tiemos drew closer. Sam quickly took the initiative and dashed straight in on Tiemos. He dodged to the side of Tiemos' downward blow and saw Banihr slowly closing in as well. He swept his blade towards the giant which was more of a gesture due to his distance from Tiemos' body, but it worked in his favor because the giant was now completely focused on attacking him.