Hell's Glitch NPC Chapters is now up

Hello, everyone!  Like I said in my last update, I have some short story content for you guys set in the Hell's Glitch universe.  You can find it over here (https://www.wattpad.com/681442367-hell%27s-glitch-npc-chapters-the-warrior-king-and).  This is where any and all NPC specific stories and other content will be posted.

--

I posted both the prologue and the first chapter minutes ago today (https://www.wattpad.com/696695490-hell%27s-glitch-npc-chapters-chapter-1-blood).

--
The first story focuses on King Herke of Aschelund and deals with events leading up to his tragic confrontation with Rondo and the Forest Killer as seen in Hell's Glitch. In this story not only do you get to see Herke before he was called The Mad King, but you also get to see his country of Aschelund and his royal demon hunters along with Herke's other loved ones and countrymen.
--
Here's a look at my tentative plan. So the schedule goes something like this:

IMMORtAL_Kalika Episode 2 chapters are coming next and while I'm working on that, I'll be working on short story chapters on the side and posting those.

--
After Kalika we'll jump back into Sam's adventure and finish up with him in Hell's Glitch 3.  I'll likely be working on side stories during that period too, depending on if you guys like them or not.  And that's my year!  Kalika content will continue into next year and I plan to wrap her part of the story up then.

--

Thanks again, everyone!  And as always, take care!

BW