Chapter 5

"Love, were not naming our baby Steven Vincent Anthony. You're so stubborn. I have to go to work now. I love you too". She sighed as she put her stuff down. Her six months pregnant belly was getting in the way as she sat down and rubbed her belly. Sonny came over and asked if she needed help. "I'm good. Thanks".
"You guys got any names yet?"
"He wants to name the baby Steven Vincent Anthony for our friends if it's a boy".
"What's wrong with that?"
"It's too long of a name! For real".
"How about for a girl?"
"We haven't decided yet. He thinks we're having a boy".

During the day, Sonny suggested names and she wrote the ones she liked down on a piece of paper. "I was thinking of Johanna but he's not going for it".
"You could do something that's gender neutral like Jesse or Jo", Amanda said.
"I'll talk to him about it. Lily's given us ideas too".
Rafael came in and he noticed her pregnant belly. "How's baby?"
"Growing. We're talking about names so if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell us".
He smiled as he thought. "Lucia or Juanita for a girl. I can't think of any boy names".
"Lucia is beautiful", Jayde replied. This made Rafael smile.

Later that night, she and Johnny discussed names again. They were laying down on the bed and he had his hand on her belly. "Juanita Corrine for a girl or -"
"Steven Vincent Anthony"", he said.
"You really want a boy, don't you".
He grinned and kissed her belly. She laughed. "Alright fine. You win the boy's name but we need a backup girl's name just in case".
"I do like Juanita Corrine".

Three months later they were in the hospital waiting for their baby to be born. Her water had broken during the night and Johnny drove her to the hospital. They staff got her comfortable and he left to call her parents. Even though he wasn't a first time parent, he was still nervous. It reminded him of when his older children were born. He had been a nervous wreck waiting for his daughter Lily-Rose Melody seventeen years ago.

Finally after 12 hours of labor, it was time to push. He held his wife's hand as she pushed their child into the world. "You're doing great! You're almost there", he told her. "Just one more big push!"
Jayde took a deep breath and she fell back as she heard the cry of their baby. "You did it!"
The nurses got their baby cleaned up and Johnny cut the umbilical cord. "What is it", she asked.
"A little boy!"

The news of the birth of little Steven hit the squad and everyone wanted to meet him. Johnny stepped out of the room to call his friends. "A boy. Steven Vincent Anthony". Their son had dark brown hair and dark brown hair. He looked exactly like Johnny. The squad came in and everyone wanted to see him. "What's his name", Sonny asked.
"Steven Vincent Anthony. We named him after our friends".
"Maybe he'll be a rockstar", Fin said.
"The first rockstar of SVU", Jayde said. Everyone laughed at that.

Of course Steven Tyler, Joe Perry and Alice Cooper wanted to meet the newest member of the family so Johnny sent them pictures. They told them they could meet him after they got home from the hospital since he didn't want to overwhelm Jayde. Lily and Jack flew in to meet their little brother and they fell in love immediately with him. "I love his little toes and his little fingers", Lily said in awe. She leaned over and kissed his little forehead.