Chapter 64

It had been one month of dating Jesse and Jayde was walking on air. They were still in the stage where they were getting to know each other. They snuck in a date every week and they both looked forward to them. They were currently sitting on Jesse's bed watching a movie when she leaned over and kissed her. Jayde returned the kiss and she ran her hand through her girlfriend's short hair. "Have you ever been with a woman?"
Jayde shook her head. "No", she admitted.
Jesse rolled on top of her and kissed her again. She stopped to look at Jayde and she could tell she was nervous.

"Is this ok? I can stop if you're not ready".
"I'm ready". Jesse smiled as she kissed her deeply. She moved her hands up her shirt then took it off. Her hands went to her breasts and she massaged them making her moan. Jesse smirked as she moved her hands down her body to her pants. She removed them along with her underwear. She examined her girlfriend's body. "You're so beautiful". She got on top of her and she kissed her deeply. Her lips then went down her body to her opening.

Jesse opened her legs then started going in and out with her tongue. Jayde moaned. "That feels so good, Jesse. Oh my god". She continued going in and out with her tongue as she ran her hands along her thighs. Jayde bit her lip as she began to get wet for her. "Keep going". Jesse continued licking her knowing she was enjoying it. Her whole felt like it was going to burst and she threw her hands back on the headboard as she moaned. "Don't stop".

Jesse came back up and she stuck two fingers inside her. "You're so wet for me". She kissed her wet thighs as she moved her fingers inside her. Jayde opened her legs to give her more access. "I'm almost there". Her whole body was wet as she felt herself come. Jesse came back up and kissed her. She removed her shirt then her pants."I want you to do the same to me". Jayde nodded as she removed Jesse's underwear.

She was hesitant since she had never done this before and it showed. Jesse kissed her to reassure her. She moved her hands down her body. Once she got to her opening, she moved her hands around. "Just like that", Jesse moaned. "I need more". Jayde smiled as she massaged her area. "Put your fingers in me". Jayde put her fingers inside and started moving them around. Jesse continued moaning. "God, you're so good. I need more". Jayde continued moving her fingers in and out making her moan more.

Jayde started massaging her area with her other hand and Jesse bit her lip. "Just like that". She continued moving inside her and she could tell she was working on her release. Jesse put her head back on the pillows and she arched her back. "I'm almost there", she moaned. Jayde could feel her come on her hands. She came back up and laid by her girlfriend.

"Wow". Jesse looked at her. "You sure you've never done that before?"
Jayde shook her head. "You're my first. I've only been with men".
Jesse laughed. "I've only been with girls. I came out when I was 12".
"Really? Wow. I came out a month before I met you. I knew I was bisexual for three years but I wasn't ready to come out. I came out on my blog after I convinced myself that it was ok".
Jesse nodded understanding. "Amanda told me. I had a crush on her but she told me that she only goes for guys but that she knew a great girl who had just come out".
She sighed. "Well I'm glad she did. I had a crush on her, too. That's how I knew I was bi. I had the same feelings for her that I have for my ex-husbands".
"Ex-husbands?" Jesse looked at her surprised.
Jayde laughed. "I've been married twice and I was supposed to get married twice but both times, the families decided they didn't like me".

"Well they don't know what they're missing".
Jayde smiled. "My last ex-fiancé, his family loved me until I came out. I guess they didn't agree with a bisexual daughter-in-law".
"I'm sorry. They're assholes".
Jayde laughed. "Well if I was still with him, I never would have met you".
Jesse smiled and she kissed her. "I love you".
"I love you, too".

One month. Here's to many more. I love you.