Chapter 3

Hayley's P.O.V
I really hate school. When I went to class the next day, everybody laughed at me. I think the professor even laughed. I was so humiliated. Velinda tripped me in the lunch line. I had spaghetti all over my new Black Veil Brides shirt. I don't get why they hate me so much.
Andy's P.O.V
"Hey are you going to eat that?" "Huh?" I zapped out of my daydreaming. "I asked if you were going to eat your pizza." Jake said, frustration in his voice."Uh yeah I'm going to eat it." I bit into the pizza, which was cold. "Hey didn't we get this pizza 5 minutes ago?" I asked. The band looked at me with curiosity. " More like 20 minutes ago." Jinxx snorted. "Oh" I said. "Well I'm not hungry anyways." I got up from the table. " Well at least give it to me!" Jake exclaimed. I gave him the slice, and he devoured in under a minute. I chuckled, I was hungry, but Jake deserved it more. "So who's the girl?" Ashley asked raising an eyebrow. " There is no girl." I lied. " Don't lie to us! You always get this way when you meet a new girl." CC pointed out. " Who is she?" Jinxx asked. "Is this an interrogation or what?" They were all staring me down. " There is no girl!" I yelled. " We found some digits on the coffee table. They don't look like yours." Ashley said. " Okay, you got me." I sighed. I spilled and told them everything that happened. Ashley whistled. " You better take care of this girl, Andy. If you break her heart she might end her life." Ashley sipped some wine. " Yeah she sounds suicidal to me." Jinxx noted. " But when I found her on the side of the road, I thought I was doing a good deed. I didn't expect to fall in love!" I exclaimed. " Once you fall in, there's never coming out." CC pointed out. Great.
Hayley's P.O.V
As soon as I got home , I plopped facedown on the bed. I heard a vibration. Did I break the bed? I'm not getting fat, am I? I then noticed it was my phone vibrating. I answered the call. " Hello?" " Hey Hayley." I heard a deep voice say. I had forgotten he had my number. " Hi Andy." I said trying not to sound too excited. " What are you doing right now?" He asked. "I just got home." I answered.
"Do you want to go to um somewhere um to dinner with me?" Andy stammered. Uh Oh. A date. What should I say? Am I ready for a relationship after Josh? Whatever it's just a date right? I heard some laughing in the background. Is this a dare??!! "Um, sure." I said uncertainly. " Ok, um what time is good for you?" Andy asked. " Um, tomorrow is fine." Tomorrow was Saturday. "7:00?" Andy asked.
"Sure..." I said. " See you then." Andy said. " See you then." I repeated. I hung up. I threw my phone on the bed. I should be happy. I just got a date with a rock star. I haven't had a date since Josh.... I started to sob as reels and reels of memories I had tried to forget came back.
Andy's P.O.V
"You should call her. Ask her out or something." Jake advised. " Okay." I agreed. I copied the number she gave me into my phone and called her. " Hello?" I heard her sweet voice say. " Hey Hayley." I said. "Hi Andy." She greeted. " What are you doing right now?" I breathed. " I just got home." Her voice filled with pain. It must have been a bad day. Ashley nudged me. " Ask her!!" He mouthed. Everybody in the room was staring at me, waiting. I got nervous. "Do you want to go to um somewhere um to dinner with me?" I stammered. The boys laughed at my failure of a smooth move. I heard her pause. Is she going to say no? " Um, sure." Her voice tensed up. " Ok, um what time is good for you?" I asked nervously. "Um tomorrow is fine." Saturday was a perfect date. "7:00?" I asked timidly. " Sure..." Hayley's voice trailed off. " See you then." I breathed. " See you then." she repeated. I hung up, holding the phone to my chest. " You guys are so rude! Hayley heard you laughing!" I scolded.