Chapter 14

Hayley's P.O.V.
"What are the finger bones called?" "The phalanges." Andy was helping me study, because I had a final coming up. We were laying down on the bed, with Andy holding the book up in the air. "Hayley... Can I tell you something?" Andy put the book down on the nightstand. I snuggle deeper into his chest. "What is it?" "I'm going to record our next album at a studio in L.A." I sat up. "What." "I'm going to record our next album at a studio in L.A." "Do you have toooo?" I played with a lock of Andy's hair. "Yeah." I plopped back down next to Andy. "How long?" "A month." "When do you leave?" "A week." " Can I go with you?" "No." "Why not?" "You have school." I sighed. "You're no fun Andy!" Andy chuckled. "Ya know, I wrote a song, and I'm going to record it, but I want you to hear it first." Andy got up from the bed and slipped on his jacket. "Really?" "Yeah, the boys and I are going to play it for you." "Cool." I would have never imagined in a million years, that Black Veil Brides would record a song about me. I followed Andy to the car.
Andy's P.O.V.
I lay on the bed with Hayley, helping her study. "Hayley... Can I tell you something?" I put her medical book down on her nightstand. I wrapped my arm around Hayley. "What is it?" I guess I had to break it to her. "I'm going to record our next album at a studio in L.A." Hayley jumped up, surprised. "What." I repeat it. "Do you have toooo?" Hayley whined, and played with my hair. "Yeah." "How long?" "A month." "When do you leave?" "In a week." "Can I go with you?" "No." "Why not?" "You have school." Hayley sighed. "You're no fun Andy!" I laughed. Oh Hayley! "Ya know, I wrote a song, and I'm going to record it, but I want you to hear it first." I got up from the bed and put on my jacket. The song I wrote for her, meant a lot to me. "Really?" "Yeah, the boys and I are going to play it for you." She's probably fangirling. "Cool." Hayley followed me to the car.
Hayley's P.O.V.
"Yo! Gathering up at my house. We're going to play Hayley the song I wrote for her." I heard Andy tell someone. I jiggled excitingly in my seat. Andy wrote a song for me!! We got to Andy's house, and he led me into the basement. "How creepy..... I like it." Andy's basement was dark and it was filled with boxes. "Okay, I guess we'll just wait for the guys." Andy sat down on a box and pulled me onto his lap. He rested his head in the crook of my neck. "Ahem." I heard someone cough. I turned around to see Ashley with his bass and an amp. "Hey Ash!" I jumped up and went over to hug him. "So I see you guys have made up." Ashley noted. "Hey!" CC bounded down the stairs. "I brought my drum sticks!!" CC noticed me. "Wassup Hayles!" I brofisted him. "Wassup CC!" Then Jake and Jinxx came down sliding down the banister. "Ok, so it looks like everyone's here." The boys began to set up. I sat on the box, just watching. After a few minutes, they were ready. "Ok, I wrote this song for you, Hayley. It's titled: Die for you." Andy glanced at me and blew me a kiss.

The writing's on the wall
Your crimson touch is going no where
I'll hang on to every word you said
And sink my teeth into this nightmare

Woah oh oh oh...
I'm screaming out
Woah oh oh oh...
Can you hear me?

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake
I would die for you!

I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would die for you!

I feel your body crawl
Pale flesh for my devotion
True pain was all you ever meant
Love would be our last emotion

Woah oh oh oh
I'm screaming out
Woah oh oh oh...
Can you hear me?

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake
I would die for you!

I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would die for you!

With every breath I feel you there
Forbidden love is falling
Your eyes sing despair

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake

I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would die for you!

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake
I would die for you!

I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would die for you!

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake
I would die for you!

I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would die for you!

The song ended, and I stood up in awe. "Andy, that song, it's so beautiful!" I ran over and kissed him. "I thought you would like it." Andy blushed. "You know..... I wrote a song too." I mentally slapped myself. Why did I say that?!! "You did?" Andy said shocked. "So Hayley, are you like a musician or something?" Ashley asked. "I used to be." "Well, show us what ya got." CC sat down on the box I was originally sitting on. Andy moved away from the microphone, "Are you sure you want to show us?" I blinked. "Of course." Andy sat down, and the rest of the band stood near the back wall. I gulped. I never really performed in front of an audience, except when I played a gig. "Um, I'm not that good at singing or songwriting, but I just felt an instinct so-" "Just get on with it." Ashley scoffed. "Okay here it goes. The song is titled: My heart

I am finding out that maybe I was wrong
That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone

Stay with me, this is what I need, please?

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you
We could sing our own but what would it be without you?

I am nothing now and it's been so long
Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope

This time I will be listening.

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you
We could sing our own but what would it be without you?

This heart, it beats, beats for only you

My heart is yours

This heart, it beats, beats for only you
My heart is yours

This heart, it beats, beats for only you It beats, beats for only you
My heart is yours My heart is yours

This heart, it beats, beats for only you Please don't go now, please don't fade away
My heart, my heart is yours Please don't go now, please don't fade away

Please don't go now, please don't fade away My heart is yours

I stepped away from the microphone, looking at everybody's reaction. The whole room erupted in claps. I smiled. "And you say you don't write or sing. Ha!" Ashley laughed. "Not bad, Hayles, not bad." CC said. "Thanks." I noticed someone was bonding up the steps, I scanned the room, but I didn't find Andy. I followed him up the stairs. I found him outside, sitting on the porch. I sat down next to him. "Andy..what's wrong?" I touched his shoulder. "Can I ask you a question Hayley?" "Yeah." "Does your heart beat for only me?" I was taken aback. "Andy, of course!" Andy laughed. "I know it's silly, but was there someone else out there? Someone else who treated you like I do?" I smiled. "There was, but I'm not thinking of him anymore." It was true, Josh, he was just a memory. Just someone I used to be acquainted with. "Good." Andy wrapped his arm around me. "Because you're the only flame-headed girl that's on my mind right now. "Yo, Andy! We're heading out." The band came out of the house. "Thanks for everything, boys, you can go now." Andy said. The boys left, and it was just the two of us, Andy and I. We laid down on the bed, and just talked. "Andy, I'm going to miss you." "Me too, Hayley." Andy wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I'm going to fall asleep in your arms. You're so comfy." I mumbled. "You can't fall asleep! We have to do an all-nighter and watch a batman marathon with me!" Andy pouted. "Then work out more. You're arms are soft." I said squeezing Andy's 'muscle'. Andy laughed. Andy kissed my forehead, "Well, sweet dreams princess."