Chapter 6

Hayley's P.O.V.

I wake up with a head-splitting headache. Hangover. I get up, and head to the bathroom, which is still messed up. I am able to identify the pain killer pills and take about 5. Crud, today is the test!! Why did I choose to be hungover today!!! I quickly change and try to tame my hair. I head over to the university, and begin to take the test.

Andy's P.O.V

I was watching T.V. (A rerun of the episode I missed partially last night) when Ashley burst in the door. "Andy, I saw that empty bottle of liquor through the window while I was driving by. Do you know how expensive liquor is, I got that bottle from Sweden, how dare you-" "Cool it Ash! I- " "Don't tell me to cool it! That's just a bottle of liquor wasted, you-" " I didn't drink it!!" I yelled. "Well then who did???!! If it was CC-" "It wasn't CC! It was Hayley!" I sighed. Ashley looked surprised. "Hayley? She drank it? All if it?" Ashley asked dumbfounded. "Yep. Chugged it too." I said. "Wow! What a woman!" Ashley whistled. "Well then, get out here." I said pushing Ashley out the door.

Hayley's P.O.V.

The test was really hard. I couldn't concentrate with my headache and with Velinda shooting lasers at my head with her glaring. When I got home I decided to fix what Velinda had destroyed and or/misplaced. As I picked up a sliver of paper, I turned it over to identify what it was. I saw a face that I have been accustomed to seeing day to day. Andy. What happened last night, I don't really remember. I set the piece of paper in my desk and procrastinated cleaning by calling Andy. He answered on the first ring, must have been waiting for a call. "Hey." I said. "Hey Hayley." Andy answered. "What happened last night?" I asked. "Nothing much, why don't I come over and we can talk?" Andy offered. "Yeah, and you can help me with cleaning too. See ya!" I said. "See ya!" Andy said. I say by the front door, waiting for Andy. When he parked outside, I swung the door open. "Hey, Andy!" I said, trying to smile. " Hey!" Andy said. He walked into the living room. "Wow, it looks messier than it did last night." Andy said, picking up the couch and placing it in the right position. Last night? I don't remember inviting him inside my house."What?" I searched through all of my memories and I don't remember any of that. "Yeah, you came to my house, chugged through a whole bottle of liquor, which Ashley wasn't pleased with. Then you started to cry for no reason, then you fell asleep on the floor. I carried you home and put you to bed." Andy explained. "Oh, we'll thank you." I said blushing. We then spent the next hour trying to clean the house. When we were finished Andy said there was a place he wanted to show me. "Is it okay if I blindfold you?" Andy asked. "Sure!" I giggled. "Man, you're such a fangirl." Andy said, looking through drawers for and bandana. "No I'm not!" I exclaimed. "Show me. When we get there, don't try to kidnap me." Andy grinned. "Fine!" I pouted, as Andy tied the blindfold to around my head.

Andy's P.O.V

I did nothing the entire day. I just trudged around the house, looking for something to do. When the phone rang, I was excited. "Hey." I heard an angelic voice say. Hayley. "Hey Hayley." I answered trying not to sound anxious. I wanted to show her the place I discovered behind the woods. It was a beautiful place, with a waterfall and a lake. I discovered it while hiking, when I first moved to the area. "What happened last night?" Hayley asked, sounding confused. She must have been really drunk to not remember. "Nothing much, why don't I come over and we can can talk?" I offered. " Yeah, and you can help me with cleaning too. See ya!" Hayley said. She sounded really cheerful for someone who must have had a hangover. I came to her house as quick as I could. She must have been waiting by the window, because she opened it as soon as parked in front of her house. "Hey Andy!" Hayley grinned. "Hey!" I said. I walked into her living room. "Wow, it looks messier than it did last night." I mumbled. I picked up the couch and placed it back in the floor. I saw the confused look on her face. "What?" I decided to explain to her what happened, but not telling about what she said about the girl Velinda. "Yeah, you came to my house, chugged through a whole bottle of liquor, which Ashley wasn't pleased about. Then you started to cry for no reason, then you fell asleep on the floor. I carried you home and put you to bed." I explained. Hayley looked embarrased. "Oh, we'll thank you." Hayley blushed. After that we attempt to clean what the Velinda chick destroyed. We finished in what I think was record timing. I told Hayley there was a place I wanted to show her. I didn't want her to know where it was, so I asked if I could blind fold her. "Sure." Hayley giggled. I decided to toy with her. "Man you're such a fangirl." I said, shaking my head. I looked through a desk drawer for something to cover her eyes with. Hayley looked offended. "No I'm not!" She yelled. "Show me. When we get there, don't try to kidnap me." I grinned. "Fine." Hayley pretended to pout. I chuckled as I tied the blindfold to her head. This girl can make me smile, even if I was in the grave.