Playful Heart [1] Young Blood

OH MY GOD. ITS FINALLY HERE. ASDFGHJKL;

Gosh, I am actually really excited about this book. And yes, I know you are probably like, WHY IS NIKOLAI GAY? WAEE~~ Well, because I wanted him to be. I was going to actually have Scarlet have a girl and then the girl become the Alpha, since that was like a taboo, but then I had another brilliant idea and thought this was perfect.

So yes, Nikolai likes guys, and yes, this book is a boyxboy. BUT, that does not mean that the rest of the books will be that way. In fact, unless I change my mind later on, this will be the only boyxboy book in the Playful Series. Also, there may or may not be any sex scenes in this book, seeing as its rated I am still new to writing them and they are VERY amateur, lol.

But I do encourage you to read this book, because if you don't, the third book will come as a big confusion. And just for any of you people that just don't like reading lovey-dovey scenes between two men, then I will put a warning before each chapter that might have sexual content in it. 

But there most likely won't be any scenes like that. Maybe... :D

ANYWHORE, YAY! THE GANGS ALL BACK AGAIN. Well sorta, their children are back, and that counts for something, right? Right. That's what I thought.

This book is going to be a roller coaster of emotions, laughs, BETRAYAL(maybe) and a hint of sass, so lets get prepared for a bumpy ride ^_^ Now admire Nikolai's sexiness over there :3

Chapter One

Young Blood

If I heard one more person say, "Its my duty as future Alpha." I think I might just slit their throat. I was so tired of having to constantly repeat myself, saying how I wasn't interested in being Alpha. Plus, I looked nothing like one. Where most Alphas were huge, buff and had a kill-everything-that-disobeys-me attitude, I was skinny, fit, and had a I-just-hate-everybody attitude.

And if the events that took place eight years ago with my dad as Alpha happened to me, I would much rather shit myself than solve the problem.

I, Nikolai Savage, was just not...an Alpha.

I could pick out at least twenty guys in our pack that were more fit for the title, but my dad would have none of it, and to make matters worse, I had four days until I was crowned King of all Wolves in Golden Valley. 

So you know what that means?

Four days of secret scheming of how I'm going to get out of this town and away from my responsibilities and duties. Sound like you're average teenager, right? I couldn't do this alone however, because also just like your average teenager, we have to drag a friend down with us. 

And I knew just who to take down with my sinking ship.

"Nate!" I yelled as I saw my best friend sitting at our usual table in the cafe. He looked up at the sound of his name and groaned when he saw it was me.

"Oh god. Its you." I chuckled as I took the seat across from him. The waitress came over and took my order. I looked back at Nate and put on my best Cheshire cat grin.

"You know, you have got to be the best friend a guy could ask for." I said smoothly, stretching my arms across the table. He looked at me with disgust, but I knew it wasn't actual. Nate loved me, whether he wanted to admit it or not.

"Jesus Kolya, spit it out all ready. Your sweet talking is giving me diabetes." He scoffed, some of his white blond hair falling into his face in the process.  He brushed it back to the top of his head and took a long sip of his drink, which I assumed was Pepsi seeing as it was all he drank. I'm sure his kidneys flipped shit when he drank water. "Besides, when you normally involve me in your evil plans, which is always, you just come right up and say it. But this one is being drawled out so now I'm curious as to know what you have planning."