Epilouge

Epilogue

“Koala!” I smiled at the little girl running towards me and picked her up, spinning her around.

“Adelaide, you have got to stop running from me.” Essie scolded her daughter as she walked up to us. “Nikolai, it’s been a while.” She greeted me with a smile and I shrugged placing her daughter on my hip.

“Eh, two years but who’s counting?” She chuckled at me and went to take her daughter, but she grabbed onto me.

“No! I wanna stay with Koala!” She yelled and Essie sighed.

“I wonder if she’s going to continue to call you that.” Adelaide never learned how to say my name, and when she heard my nickname, she claimed it sounded like Koala, thus having my name now like the furry creature.

“Ada, why don’t you go play with Isabelle?” I offered and she frowned but didn’t argue as I sat her down and watched her walk into the house. Isabelle was Noel and Erin’s child and she was born two days after Adelaide. Every time one of them comes over, it is like hell trying to get them to separate.

“So, how’s the company?” I asked Essie and she sighed, running a hand through her now red hair.

“It’s alright. Victor made it shit so it’s still taking a while to reassure people that I’m not some mafia wife trying to steal their money.” I laughed at the thought of Essie being in the mafia. She snorted and rolled her eyes, most likely knowing what I was thinking. “Enough about my boring life how are you and Lysander?”

Lysander was in Greece, trying to patch things up with his Aunt and Uncle. It took a couple of weeks for him to go there simply because he was afraid of leaving me alone. But I had a pack to look after, so I couldn’t go. He also was over there, to get our child. We decided to adopt, simply because I fell in love with both Adelaide and Isabelle and seeing my mate with them made me want us to have a kid as well. So were going to adopt in America, but I convinced him to adopt from Greece. So we met with an adoption agency, found the perfect little boy named Allister and now I was just waiting for him to come home in a week so I could spoil the child rotten.

“He skypes me every night and calls every second.” I groaned and Essie laughed. Just then, my phone went off and I rolled my eyes, picking it up and answering it.

“Hello love.” I answered and I heard him chuckle.

Il mio amore bello, mi manchi così tanto!”                                                                                  

Il mio amore, you tell me this every day!” I laughed and saw Essie smile while shaking her head. She turned and walked towards the house.

“I have some here who wants to meet you.” I felt my heart flip at the little voice that filled my ear.

Den boró̱ na periméno̱ na érthei sto spíti kai na synantí̱sete állous bampá mou!”  His voice was so soft, almost making him sound like a girl, but there was a hint of masculinity in it. I felt my heart soaring at his words and felt like crying.

“Are you sure you can’t come home sooner?” I asked once Lysander was back on.

“I wanted to surprise you, but I guess I can’t now. We are at the airport right now, so we should be home very soon. Ah, we are boarding! I will call you as soon as we land!"

“Okay, I love you!” I told him quickly and I heard him and Allister say it back in Greek and smiled as they hung up. I couldn’t wait until they got home so I could start my family and make my parents proud.

Ahhhh~~ It over guys. Sigh, this was actually a fun to write!

As of right now, this is the last book in the series. I don't really feel like writing more about their lives seeing as Ryder and Scarelt are gone, but HEY! If you want the third book let me know! Granted I don't know what I'd write about for it...

Anywhore, so far plans have changed. I will be finishing up Kiss With a Fist and working on a new book. I don't know for sure if I'll do all the others I said I would, so we'll have to wait and see c; 

Thank you for sticking around this long and I hope you stay along for more of my other stories and pass them along!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL~~~

picture of the little kiddies :3

I changed Alec's name to Allister. So yeah just letting you know so you aren't confused for the third book