Chapter 3: Her Eyes

"Well that was quite a fall," Simon said sitting up and rubbing his head.

"Simon are you okay?" Gertrude asked as she quickly went over to him. She helped him up and smiled.

"Thanks Gertrude!" Simon smiled. Gertrude started to blush a deep red.

I looked up at the girl as she looked down at me. She held her hand out then spoke.

"Need a little help there pal?" She said smiling. I took her hand and she pulled me up.

Her long and wavy C/H (color hair) hair glistened in the light. We stared into each other's eyes. Her C/E (color eyes) eyes hypnotized mine. Then she pulled away and turned to Tank. She helped him up and smiled.

"Y/N. How'd you get down here so fast?!" Tank asked.

"Well Ched was chasing me. Found the door and went into it. Then it led me here!" She said smiling.

"Oh! Y/N this is Cory! Cory this is Y/N! She's another member of our group! The one we told you about this morning!" Tank said as he munched on a candy bar.

"But, I thought your name was Valentine?" I asked. She then rubbed her arm seeming embarrassed.

"Well, that's what everyone else calls me. Because of Ched," She said the last part a little quietly.

"Well now that we're all here! Maybe we can hang out at lunch?" Simon said as he snorted a little.

"Sure. Got nowhere better to sit at lunch anyway," I said smiling.

"Great! See you then Cory!" Y/N said. "I gotta get to class guys. I don't wanna be late now huh?"

"Same," Simon said fixing his glasses.

Y/N quickly ran up the stairs with Simon following behind her. That just left the three of us in the room. We all slowly walked up the stairs and to class.

Luckily I made it to homeroom without being late. I walked into the room looking at the floor, trying to hide my face. Then I heard my name. I looked up and saw Tank waving me over. There was an empty seat next to him as it was all the way in the back. He smiled and patted the seat next to him.

I quickly walked over to the desk next to him and sat down. I looked down at my desk. The image of Y/N's beautiful C/E eyes looking at me made, me smile uncontrollably. I would soon see her again. Only a few more periods.

_________________

Oooo! Cory got the hots for the reader~! Hmm~?

Cory: Sh-Shut up, Shelby! *playfully punches Shelby in the shoulder*

Ow! Anyway! Hey guys! SHUB here! And Cory~!

Cory: H-Hi!

So guys! We hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to leave a like and a comment saying if maybe I should do a short truth or dare session with the characters of this story! Like how Cory does the hide n seek mini games in the middle of each episode! Something like that! Anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter! BU-BOOII!!!

Cory: Bye!

Tommy: Did I hear that Cory has a crush on the reader~?

Ashlie: No! His boyfriend is Uni!

I SHIP CORICK!!!

Ashlie: CORY AND UNI!!!

Tommy: CORY AND READER!!!

CORY AND NICK!!!

Cory: Why am I the one in the middle of this?

Uni: Wanna get some hotdogs?

Cory: Sure. *walks off with Uni*

Ashlie: MY SHIP IS REAL!!

Tommy & Shelby: SHUT UP ASHLIE!!!