7K CHALLENGE!!

Hello Everybody! Shelby here! And I am back again and I am going to do something very special for our 7000 views that we have gotten over these very few months!

So yes I am doing a special chapter but, I want to also do a challenge for you guys!

So here's the challenge! It's kinda like a scavenger hunt! So who will win?

You must all figure out the answers to these very questions about me. And then dm me your answers! Top 5 that get them right! I will have a Skype call with them! Or oovoo if needed!

Now here are the questions! However, if you don't want that prize then here's another you can take! I will make a book with you or for you! Or just a chapter! So yeah! Then tag you in it! Anything you want!

So here are the questions!

1.  What is my name, my full name taht you know of? (Hint: First and Last name. In a book dedicated to my OC's)

2. What is my favorite color?

3. What book did I publish first that became a huge hit? (Hint: Book with most views as of now)

4.  Who are my two siblings? (Hint: OC book)

5. Who is my pet? (Hunt: OC book)

6. Who is my favorite Bully character to voice? (Hint: I can do a very good impression of him)

7. Who am I shipped with and what is the name of the ship?

8. Who is my best irl friend? (Check in some of the A/N chapters, she's mentioned there)

9. What do I ship more? Gertrude X Simon or Ched X Leon (Hint: Last chapter)

10. What is outro? (Hint: NO CHEATING!!)

That's it! See ya guys! Let the challenge begin!