Chapter 5: Hopes & Dreams {1k Special!!}

So guys this takes place way ahead in the story! It probably won't be apart in the story! But anyway I'm making it for you! So here you and Cory are already bf and gf! So you guys get to do that! And this is the 1k special! I thank you all for 1k and I'll see you in the chapter!
____________________

Y/N's head rested on Cory's shoulder. They laid in a bean bag in the tree house. It was movie night and Y/N had already fallen asleep. Cory wrapped his arm around her shoulders comforting her like a soft pillow. He rested his head on top of her's as she slept. Their bodies were close, heating each other lovingly. Y/N dreamed happily, smiling on the outside. Cory loved her bright smile. He lightly kissed her forehead and she smiled even brighter. Cory then soon fell asleep, his head on Y/N's, cuddling her like a teddy bear.

"Look around you!" A voice hissed. "She doesn't love you!" Cory stood in a black room. Turning his head from side to side frantically. Sweat dripped down from his forehead. Then he was in school. He heard laughter, and quickly peaked around the corner of a wall. What he saw was devastating. He denied its existence, yet the image still stood there. There a few feet down the hall stood Ched and Y/N. Holding hands and whispering sweet nothings into one another's ears. Y/N giggled and then they started to walk again. Ched had his arm around her shoulder. Cory had no intention to like this at all. His feelings were hurt but he still denied what he saw. They came closer to him and he stepped out from behind the wall.

"H-Hey, Y/N! How ya d-doing?" He asked seeming a little nervous. Y/N made a disgusted face, then looked at Ched.

"Baby, there's a rodent in our way. Would You mine getting rid of it?" She spoke with a tone seeming mean and sassy.

"With pleasure." Ched then cracked his knuckles and lifted Cory by the collar. He cocked his fist back.

Cory shut his eyes tight ready for the impact of his life. After a few moments he opened his eyes and looked around. He was in a black room again. It was dark and ominous. Cory looked about the room turning in a circle continuously, then he stopped and noticed he was in the woods. Alone.

Crack! A twig snapped from behind him. He shifted his eyes nervously looking round him. Something then caught his eye. A small color of white whipped around him. He then realized it was just his sweatshirt twirling with his body. Crack! Another twig. But where from? He looked about again but seeing nothing.

"Why did you leave me, Cory?" A voice whispered in his mind. "You left her to die. Didn't you!" His eyes couldn't seem to stay still. Frantically moving from place to place scanning everything around him. Then he spotted something. A body. Lifeless. Laying on the ground. He slowly walked towards it. Carefully he studied it, not knowing who it was. Soon, he realized what he was seeing. Y/N laid on the ground. Dead. He dropped to his knees and cried. He cried seeing her not with him.

Suddenly he was awakened. Cory was still in the treehouse. Y/N stood in front of him studying his every move. She then walked closer to him, and kneeled by his side. She studied his face then ask, 'What happened?' with her eyes. He shook his head confused himself of what had just happened. He had dreamed of terrible things. Call them nightmares. Y/N then without a word hugged Cory tightly. He hesitated then hugged back. They both smiled an dY/N said.

"I love you, Cory." She hugged him tighter. "Never forget that."

"I....I won't." His words trembled a little as he looked at her. Happy that she was with him. He would protect her forever, no matter what happened.
____________________

I'm gonna cry! Why did I make it so sad?!

Tommy: Come here. *hugs Shelby*

*hugs Tommy* *smiles* *breaks hug* *sniffs* So guys! Sorry for getting a little emotional there, but! Hey! I hope you guys liked this 1k special chapter! I know I did! I'm just so happy that you all love and give your support to this book! I didn't think it would become a hit but hey! Thins can change! So guys um. Hope you liked it! Don't forget to bash that like button! And to comment down below, who would you want to comfort you in Bully? Me it would be Cory. He's just awesome!

Cory: Yeah I am!

Thank you guys so much! And we will see you! In the next chapter! BU-BOII!!

Tommy: *hugs Shelby* She's mine.

Cory: Oh were doing this now? Well who's been her friend longer?

Tommy: Me!

Cory: No! Me!

Tommy: No!

Cory: *hugs Shelby* She's mine!

*sighs* And that's why I love my boys.