Chapter 10: The Dropout

We walked into the store casually as we both headed behind a tall shelf.  Our feet in sync of walking side by side. We crouched behind it, peering through the shelves. We stare at the glass door, aimlessly looking along the street. Nothing, Ched is gone. Thank god, I thought.

"Hey! Are you two gonna buy something? 'Cus if you don't then I'm gonna get fired!" We both looked at a young man that stood behind the front counter.

He looked to be in about his early twenties, or late teens, due to the enormous amount of acne and pubescent voice. I looked at Cory and Cory nodded as he knew what I was thinking. Kinda. We stood up and Cory spoke.

"Um..were just looking around." He said trying to reassure the man.

"Well if your not gonna buy anything then leave! I don't want to get fired because of two highschool dropouts who decided to skip school!" The man said.

I think quickly reacted and leaned on Cory's shoulder. He stumbled then held me up. I smiled then spoke.

"Oh! Me and my handsome boyfriend right here, were just hanging out together on our day off from school today! It is staff appreciation day! So they let all the staff have off today!" I said smiling. Cory blushed and petted my head.

"Well then you better buy something!" The man squeaked with his pubescent voice.

Cory looked out the window and saw something. He quickly tapped my shoulder and pointed out the window. I looked out to find Ched coming across the street, and towards the store.

"Listen, were just trying to hide from a bully! His name is Ched! And if he finds us, then he's gonna kill us! Please can you just help us make sure that he doesn't find us?" Cory asked quickly.

"Ched?! F-Fine! Quickly, hide back here!" The man said.

He opened a door that led into a cold freezer. We quickly headed back there and hid behind the door. He closed it behind us, and we sat on the ground up against it. I shivered at the cold, brisk air that surrounded us whole. I glanced around the room only finding, nice cream bars, pints of ice cream, meat for those knock off glam burgers, and hot dogs that were stacked on top of each other.

My teeth chattered lightly as I covered my sleeve less arms and with not so warm hands. I rubbed my forearms quickly, trying to create any sort of warm friction on my skin. Cory then looked over at me and wrapped his arms around me, trying to keep me warm. I relaxed and smiled. He smiled and laid his head on mine and he kept me warm.

**On The Other Side Of The Freezer** (3rd Person)

Ched opened the door to the quaint little shop, as he turned it into a almost battlefield. The cheerful ring of the bell went off as he entered. Walking up to the front, his feet booming as he walked. The man at the front seemed nervous, however, he stood his ground and looked more determined than his little body could hold.

"Well here he is, the high school drop out. How's life going for ya nerd?" Ched asked smirked.

"Good. How about you Ched?" The man asked sheepishly.

"Good. But I've come here for some answers." Ched said. He leaned his elbow on the counter and laid his head on his hand. "I'm looking for another one of your kind. But he's more noticeable."

"Ok and he looks like...?" The man asked. He pretended to get into this finding; however, he wasn't interested in taking any part in it.

"Short and scrawny. Dumb green and white baseball tee with an abnormal camera face. Have ya seen him?" Ched asked. He made hand movements as he talked.

"Nope. Haven't seen him." The man said. Ched stands up again.

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you Leon?" Ched asked as he intimidated Leon a little.

"N-No Ched. I would never." Leon said stuttering a little.

"Good." Ched ruffled Leon's hair and started to walk to the door. Then he stopped. "Tell your dad that mine said hi."

Ched then continued out the door and away from the store. Leon fixed his hair back then looked out the window finding no Ched. He then quickly opened the freezer door with Y/N falling onto Cory. They both blushed and got up.

"Thank you, for helping us." Cory said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"No problem. My names Leon." He said holding out his hand.

Cory shook it and smiled. Leon smiled as well. Then Leon realized something.

"Now either you two buy something or get out!" He exclaimed.

"Oh hold on then!" Y/N ran over to a shelf and grabbed a bag of candy.

They paid for it then left, once again slipping away from Ched's grasp. They learned something about each other that day. That Cory can get nervous in rushed situations but can stay calm when needed, and Y/N can improve with stupid situation coming up with lies, and that she just likes candy.

__________________________

Hello everybody! My name is Shelby! And woah is it good to be back! I'm sorry this wasn't posted my god this is really late! I sometimes slack when I don't get ideas but, hopefully I won't do it again!

So guys by the way I may or may not ship Leon and Ched...DONT FRICKIN JUDGE ME! It's cute! It's like that kinda hate love relationship. Where Ched kinda tortures Leon and Leon gets mad at him for doing it but then they both love each other in the end! Idk I have a knack for gay relationships, there cute!

Anyway sorry for my little ramble there! I hope you guys liked that chapter! Don't forget to bash that like button! And to comment down below what your top ship is in Bully? Maybe they'll be featured in the 7k special~! It can be x reader or if you want I don't say you have to but you can do x me. I might appear in it. And when I do, if someone can find me, then maybe I'll do something special for them~!

So guys with that said!

Everyone From Bully: WE WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! BYEE!!

Omg best ending ever! *is fangirling too much*

Tank: IS SHE GONNA DIE?!

Cory: No Tank. She's not gonna-

Ched: Yeah she's dieing. You can see the air leaving her lungs as she fangirls too much.

Tank: WHAT?!