A/N: Q & A Answers!!

Hey guys! Shelby here! And welcome back to Q & A!!

Now you guys have asked me some questions and I am here to answer them!

First off! We have BlueJoyful05 who asked Who Are Your Favorite YouTubers?

Aw man that's hard. I have SSOOOO many. But I'll just do my top 10.

1. NewScapePro/NewScapeGames

2. FrozenGargon

3. Zres

4. Unicomics

5. Jacksepticeye

6. Markiplier

7. Aphmau

8. Mithzan

9. SGCBarbierian

10. Shubble

(Sorry I literally just left this chapter for a second to watch Cory's Flowerfell vid)

I MEAN I DID NOTHING!!

Anyway the next question is by shadow_dancer666 How long have you been subscribed to Cory/ how long have you known about him and his friends?

Ok well I've known him since like the beginning of fallout and crafting dead (SGCBarbierian), and Minecraft City. Yeah and fun fact. When I first watched his videos, and saw him in the vlogs, I might've had a tiny crush on him.

MOVING ON!!

Next question is by MistyMagic58 and they ask What got you to decide to watch Cory and his friends?

Well when I watched Fallout on Adam's channel and like the Crafting Dead with Nick's channel, I saw him and was like, hey I like that character. So I went to see who that character was and found that it was Cory! And that's how I got to watch him. Then I stopped a few years ago and left the YouTube world because I thought it was a bad place and my mom was like bad things can happen on there so don't watch it!

But me being a bored pre-teen I started to watch it again and I found Cory in my recommends so I caught up with every thing and I am now back in the YouTube universe.

Ok so next question is by AGKraftyGamer2257 (A great great friend of mine) and she asks, on a scale of 1-to 1000, how much to do you love the Bully series?

1000!!!! OF COURSE!!

Ok so next question! It's the last one I think. Ok  this is by  unidying and they ask ON A SCALE OF ONE IN A MILLION, HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE TOMMY?!?!

Woah woah. Guys is this like a for real ship now between me and Tommy? (Tomby by MiaNielsen5 )

Anyway from 1 to 1,000,000? Ok um...1,000,000 I guess.

You guys are crazy. Anyway, that is all for the questions. I want to thank you all for participating in this Q & A and this story over all! It's absolutely amazing I'm so glad you guys like it!

So guys don't forget to bash that like button and to comment down below if you guys think me & Tommy (Tomby) is one of your ships? So guys with that said! I am Shelby! This has been my Q & A and I will see you all in the next chapter! BU-BOOIII!!

Tommy: Oh wait we're a ship now?

Yup.

Cory: Ha ha!

Dawn: I haven't been shipped with anyone yet.

OHMYGODITSDAWN!! Hey buddy!

Dawn: Hey.

Tommy: Hey Carl~! You know you are still being shipped with Uni, Nick, and SGC.

I ship Cory and Uni & Cory and SGCbarbierian or Nick!

Cory: Shut Up!