Chapter Seven

Spencer's POV
Arriving to the farm making sure my weapon is up. I'm not getting taken again. I stay by my team hoping they can't protect me if anything goes wrong
Stop being paranoid you are fine I tell myself. Hoping to believe my thoughts.

I glance to the source of the smell, stinking pig pens filled with blood and stacks of medical equipment line the walls.

Inside the barn there's a quadriplegic man hooked up to a breathing machine.
"Get the hell out of my house!" the sick man gasps trying to get air.
This is Mason Turner?
Then who is the unsub? More importantly, where is the unsub? I think to myself.
Everyone starts arguing and I hear Morgan yell
"Guys over here"

A bin behind the barn filled with bloody shoes catches my eyes

"We said we were looking for 10 missing?" Derek asks. "There's got to be over 100 shoes in that thing."
"Where are the bodies?" JJ asks

"Oh no. no. no" I call out
"Spence what is it?" she asks by the look on my face

I point to the pigs.
"They're omnivores, They'll eat anything, and I mean anything." I mention I run to the side of the barn receiving glares from my team and spit up almost all of my coffee.  Weird. I never throw up on the job no matter how bad or gross things get.

I wipe my mouth and throw in a piece of gum. Heading back into the barn I see Mason. He has to be an accessory to the crime. I notice mirrors all over the room carefully placed so that the bed-bound man can see what is happening in adjacent rooms.

Gideon notices the mirror and covers them so the man can no longer see out of the room.

"How many victims were there? 100? More, Do you even know for sure?" Hotch demands wanting to know the location of the "other guy." To emphasize his point, he ominously places his hand on Mason's breathing tube.

"It was my brother, Lucas," Mason explains. "He's crazy. He did all of it." he revealed

Gideon shows us a picture of Luke and I notice a large strong man.
Nothing like Tobias
I find Mason's laptop and try to find anything important but the security is tight and the only person who can hack this is Garcia.
"I'll get Garcia to get here as soon as possible" Hotch says behind me
"In the meantime can you go take a look around find anything that could help us" he asks

I do as he asks and tour the place finding stairs leading to a loft. This must be where Lucas sleeps.
I look around the room piecing everything together until Hotch breaks me out of my thoughts.
"Find anything?"

"I doubt he's psychotic, there's a collection of drawings up here that suggest autism or moderate mental retardation. It's more likely he doesn't fully understand the acts that he's committed." I say

Kind of like Tobias I think. Tobias's mind split into three different personalities: his own, his father's and Raphael.
"Shoot him! I don't want to! I said shoot him you weakling. He's a Satan! He didn't do anything. I won't tell you another time, boy.... Shoot him!"

"Hey you okay?" Hotch asks putting his hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch.
"Yeah I'm okay" I respond
"Really because you don't seem okay"
"I.. Im fine" I stutter
"If you want to talk about it, I'll be here to listen" he says before walking away leaving me alone in my thoughts. I start to get anxiety being by myself so I climb down and join my team.
There I'm safe now