11. ZAYN!

Once we reached home I walked towards my room ,zayn kept his coat on the chair and then followed me inside.
I went to my closet to pick out some comfy clothes and wore them. Once I came out of the bathroom I felt warm hands wrap around my waist I turned back to see zayn smiling. Our face even less than an inch away .
"What baby?" I spoke smiling.
Without answering he crashed his lips to mine and pushed me to the wall.
I could feel his tongue exploring my mouth. I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him,but I failed.
"Zayn!" I spoke in between the kiss.
He grabbed my waist and pushed me more towards the wall. He pulled apart and picked me up.
"Zayn! Put me down!" I demanded but he did not listen.
He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me.
"Zayn! You are heavy!" I said joking.
He flipped and now I was on top of him.
"Now fine babe?"he said smiling.
"Perfect" I said.
Now it was my time to take revenge.
I started kissing him all over his face then reached to his neck and placed a lovebite.
"Gi!" Zayn moaned.
After that I started to unbuttoning his shirt. I could see his perfectly toned body with the best abs , and of course mysterious though beautiful tattoos. Once the shirt was unbuttoned I threw it on the floor zayn the climbed on top of me and removed my t-shirt . He kicked his pants down and reached down to my pajamas . He slowly pulled them down and now we both were half naked .
"Zayn" I spoke
"What babygirl?" He asked
"Are you sure?" I asked
"Yeah , of course babe" he said
Then his hands reached the back of my bra and unhooked it . His hands slowly slipped my bra straps down and he threw the bra on the floor . He got hold of my undies and pulled them down . He pulled his underwear down as well and went to the drawer and pulled out a condom . He put it on.
"You ready Gi?" He asked
"Yeah" I replied
He crawled on top me and examined by body. I felt weird.
Maybe he did not like by body?
I am quite fat too!

"What happened baby? Not ready to do it? We can drop it if you want" zayn spoke in worried tone.
"No zayn. I'm fine..we can do it"
"No you have to tell me first" he spoke with a puppy face.
"Zayn its nothing...I'm just not confident about my body." I replied shyly.
"You and your body is perfect babe!" He spoke cheering me up.
"Thank you zayn.. I love you!"
"I love you too baby!"
He pecked my lips and laid next to me ...we were both tired so we slept. Zayn still kept his hands around my waist as if he was afraid of letting me go.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating for so long . I had unit test 3's . But will try to improve more frequently!💕
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
I LOVE YOU ALL!💋💕💕