19. Haters gonna hate

(You guys can use that pic provided above as your lock screen/homescreen)

GIGI'S POV
I woke up and grabbed my phone to check out my Instagram feed.
I went through pics and comments and came across some comments which hurt me really bad.
@gigihadid stay away from zayn! He is mine.
@gigihadid go to hell and die.
@gigihadid don't use zayn for popularity! Zigi is fake!

There were more but I could not read more, I gasped as a tear escaped my eyes. I felt like a useless piece of shit!
A few more tears escaped my eyes and I buried my face into the pillow.
After few minutes I felt arms turning me around...of course it was zayn.
"What happened baby?" He asked wiping tears away.
"Nothing just this.." I said passing my phone to him.
"Haters gonna hate Gi, you are perfect and we know that we our not fake."He said trying to cheer me.
I leaned in and kissed his nose.
"Thank you zayn" I said cupping his face.
I got off the bed and followed my morning routine, I got out of the washroom and saw zayn on his phone.
"Get up zayn" I said to him.
"Yeah, just a minute" he said rubbing his eyes.
I went down to cook breakfast as a got a notification on Instagram.

Zayn took a photo of you

Zayn: you are perfect baby! I love you to the moon and back❤️ you are the most special person in my life Remember- "gigi hadid be my forever"??Hope you liked it😘 xx Z

Remember- "gigi hadid be my forever"??Hope you liked it😘 xx Z

My mouth was left open in aww.
He is adorable!

Awh zayn! You are the best💕 thank you so much and I love you too💕 And yeah, I remember that
! Loved it i commented back.

He is the best!
I quickly ran upstairs and entered the room. Zayn was standing there shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked damn hot! All his tattoos were just perfect!
I ran to him and hugged him tight.
" zayn, I love you!" I screamed into his face.
"I love you too babe" he said as I started to trace one of his tatoos.
"You like it?" He asked
"Like what?" I asked
"My tattoos." He said
"Yeah! How many do you have?"
"Around 50, but I am not sure"he said making a confused face.
"Wow" I said in shock.
"What about you?" He asked
"None" I siad.
"Now come down for breakfast!" I shouted leaving the room.

I quickly grabbed some bread and made sandwiches.
I saw zayn coming down, he grabbed me by my waist and pushed me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
His lips landed on mine and it sent shivers down my spine. I entered my tongue into his mouth claiming my dominance. We pulled apart out of breath.
"That was fun!" Zayn said.
"Hmm. It was" I said.
"Btw, I have to go to the studio today to record some new tracks and its you now has 50o million views!" He said excitedly.
"Okay and that's great!" I said smiling at him and kissing him again.
"Proud of you" I said

I took the sandwiches out of the microwave and served them. We both ate them and then zayn went ti get ready.
He came down in a black shirt and jeans paired with boots. He looked damn hot! And I have to say, he has a good choice.
"Someones burning" I say as I chuckle.
"Hah! Thank you babe" he said chuckling.
I kissed his cheek and he left.
----------------------------------------------
Hey everyone! I know its a short chapter but I will update soon❤️
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
LOVE YOU ALL XOXO

Go read 'I will save you' (a zayn malik fanfiction) by MrsGrandeMalik ❤️❤️ it is an amazing book like it is not yet completed but still.