40. Can't lose you

(One direction won another brit award ! It is their 7th one!damn😭💞 I AM SO HAPPY)(A/N the above pic is so TRUE but it makes me sad😔)

GIGI'S POV

"Zayn lets go sleep" i say to as i felt so tired, my family just left and I just wanted to sleep. My eyes hurt and the thing I need right now is just and just sleep.
"Yeah, just a minute" he says typing something on his laptop.
"What are you doing? It is 11:00pm zayn" i ask
"Wait babe... I need to send this email" he says attaching some files to the mail.
"Okay,i am going, when you are done then just come" i say getting up of the couch.
I go the our room picking out some clothes placing the pile on the bed.
I remove my heels and throw them in the closet. Then I remove the belt after which i fidget to unzip my dress. I try to look and the mirror and do it but it seems to be stuck.
"Babe?" I hear zayn whisper opening the door a little and taking a peek
"Yeah?" I ask
"Can i come in?" He smiles
"No" i joke
"Please" he begs and does his puppy face
"As if you wouldn't" i chuckle as he makes his way in.
He grabs his clothes and unbuttons his shirt
"Babe? Can you help?" I ask turning around
"Help? Or someone needs my touch?" He smirks.
"Zayn!" I hit his arm making him chuckle.
"Okay babe" he says unzipping it and running his fingers down my back.
Its been so long still his touch sends shivers through my body.
His slightly pulls the dress down sliding me out of it.
"Black lace?" He smirks eying my body up and down
"You love it? Don't you?" I pass a naughty smile.
Zayn literally drives me crazy his touch drives me insane! My tired body is full of energy and i can literally fuck him!
"Yup i do" he says coming closer and connecting our lips and his fingers place themselves on my waist.
He pushes me towards the closet deepening the kiss. My legs wrap around him as he carries me to the bed.
"It has been so long since we have done it" he smirks
"Yeah" i smile
He crawls on top of me after removing his jeans.
"I love you so much baby" he admits cupping my face
"I love you too" i say kissing him.
His hands reach my back unclipping my bra
"You are so beautiful" he whispers kissing down the valley of my breasts.
"Zayn" i moan as he sucks onto my
One of them.
"Baby!" I scream "please don't tease"
"As you wish" he says sliding my panties down and throwing them on the floor.
He begins to thrust and pleasure takes over my body.
"Zayn! You feel so good!" I scream tugging onto his hair.
~
"I loved that feeling" he says falling next to me.
"Yeah, i love it, i love you" i whisper as he wraps his hand around me kissing me for the last
Before we fall asleep. It is the best feeling being wrapped in zayn's arms his body right next to me. His hand tangled with mine.
The best is the feeling of love , the things he makes me feel , the things i never felt before, literally never in my life have i found someone better than zayn . I love him so much, i cannot afford to let him go at any cost. I peck his lips lightly and fall asleep.
-----------------------------------------
Hey!
My exams are over!! Yayaya ❤️
Like it?
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Ily all <3 💞