38. FAMILY

(Belated happy valentines day 💞 the pic above is so damn true😂🌎)

GIGI'S POV
I ran of my car pushing the door open of the Starbucks cafe, as anwar was sitting on the centre table he caught my eye.
"Hey sis" he waved to me
"Hi bro" i smile
"Whatsupp these days?" He asks
"Nothing, just busy with modeling" i reply
"Hmm.. We rarely get to hangout" he says
"I know but what to do" i say
"How is life?" He asks
"Great!" I exclaim
"Why so excited? Tell me" he asks
"I have this amazing person in my life" i smile remembering zayn
My phone begins to ring and I see
"ZAYN❤️😍🌎😘" pop up on the screen. Yeah i know i use tons of emojis, but i could have used more ;)
"One minute" i say to anwar before picking it up
"Hey love, happy valentines day ! Are you done?" He asks
"Hey babe, thank you and same to you . You did not remember to say it When I was home now did you? and btw I am not done yet" i say
"Yeah I didn't How long will it take you?" He asks chuckling
"Another half an hour" i say
"Okay" he says
"Bye then, love you" he says
"Bye z, love you too" i smile.
I end the call and turn back to anwar
"Bf?" He asks
"Yup, the best bf in the world" i smile.
"What's his name?" He asks
"Zayn, zayn malik" i say
"That singer?!" He asks amazed
"Yeah" i smile
"Holy shit!i wanna meet him now like right now!i love his music!" He says
"Yeah you can meet him but not right now , we have family dinner tonight. Met him there" i laugh totally amazed by how much of a fangirl he is acting like right now.
He makes a pout which makes me laugh again.
"Huh I wanted to meet him right now"anwar pouts again.

ZAYN'S POV
I still don't know who gigi has went to visit. She never told me about that guy.
I need to ask her about him, don't think I am a creep that wants to know everything she does (A/N keep your nastiness away peeps XD) and not even trying to be a over protective boyfriend but hey she is my girl I was sick worried.
"Zayn? I am home!" I hear gigi shout from the living room.
I walk out of the room entering into the living room.
"Oh hey... You're finally back" i say taking a seat next to her.
"Hmm" she says
"Who is anwar?" I ask looking in her eyes
"Anwar? Did i never tell you he is my brother?" She asked.
"No, you didn't" i say rather relaxed that he was her family, not a friend that might take interest in her.
"Oh sorry" she gives a weird look realizing she never talked about her family.
"Btw zayn my family is coming here at 6 today" she says
"What?" I ask
"Yeah, mom said she was missing me so mom, dad, my sis bella and anwar are coming" she informs me.
"Oh" i say imagining all the things that can happen.
"Will they approve of me?" I blurred out.
"Of course they will, you are great!" She says pecking my cheek.
"All these tatts?" I ask
"Yeah and you know what Anwar loves your music" she tells me
"Oh that's great" i smile

~

"Gigi! Are you done?" I shout from outside. She has been getting ready since 20 mins and said i can dress when she is done.
"Babe! It is 5:30 already!" I knock on the door again
The door opens and I see that gigi is dressed in a black fit dress. Leaving me speechless as always. The dress was plain but had some work on the neck and there was a thin belt around the waist. It was simple but perfect. I don't know how else to describe it, I am a guy you remember?
"How is it? Will they like it? Is it fine--"
"Love, you look drop dead gorgeous" i smile pulling her in for a kiss.
"Hey! My makeup will get smeared!" She says pushing me away
"Who cares?" I say pecking her lips
"Bastard" she chuckles.
"Did you really just say that ?" I chuckle
"Yes. Now go bastard " she laughs
"Whatever" i roll my eyes. I was just walking back when I pulled gi and smashed my lips onto hers.
"I hate you!" She shouts chuckling
"I love you too babe" i shout chuckling. The last thing I saw before closing the door was gigi laughing.
I dressed into skinny jeans and a black fit shirt as gigi said to dress a little casually. One of the reasons i wore a black shirt is to match with gigi.
Couple goals right? *...*
I step out hearing unfamiliar voices.
Looks likes people are here early cause it is 5:45pm
"Best of luck zayn. Don't mess up" i muter to myself before stepping into the living area where everyone is seated on the couch.
A boy, i believe anwar is sitting next to gigi and next to her is a girl, who I guess is bella. On he other couch are her parents.
I step in and all eyes are on me making me a bit nervous.
"Oh god! Zayn!" The girl shouts getting up of her seat.
"Hello mr and mrs. Hadid" i smile shaking hands with gigi's father and her mother and I just exchange smiles.
"Mom, dad this is zayn my boyfriend" gigi introduces.
"Hello zayn" they both say
"Zayn this bella"gi says pointing towards the black haired girl."and this is anwar" she says pointing towards the boy.
"Hey guys . Nice to meet you " i say keeping my cool.
"Zayn come sit" gigi says patting a place next to her on the sofa where anwar was sitting. Anwar got up and sat on the other sofa and I sit besides gigi keeping a fair distance between me and bella when gigi eyes me .
"Duh . You are so insecure" i whisper into her ear.
" then why are you so attractive" she chuckles.
"So zayn.." Mr hadid clears his throat. "What do you do?" He ask
"Sir .. I am a singer" i reply as politely as possible.
"A great singer, I might add. He is all over the magazines" bella smiles at me
"Thank you" i smile back.
"Zayn, man your music is sick" anwar says
"Thanks dude" i say smiling
It makes me happy at the thought that they like my music and I am glad nothing is wrong till now.
----------------------------------------------
Hello!
Will gigi's parents approve of zayn? What do you think?
Vote ,comment,share & follow me
I AM TRYING TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN FOR YOU GUUS💞 THANK HOU SO MUCH FOR 1k+ READS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME❤️😘

(I had pre written this chapter , that is why it wishes you valentines day today (^_^) 💞😁 )